Spying (Harrison)

A.N: This was requested by _sammoose_ .I don't know if that's what you expected and I'm sorry if it's not what you exactly wanted. Also it's a little long. Still hope you'll like it and thanks for your request.

***

I looked aimlessly at my computer screen as I started to drit off. The bags under my eyes could tell everyone how much i needed sleep. But this job means so much to me. I love what i'm doing, and when you love what you do you don't count the hours. I never thought the FBI would recruit me one day. It was my dream as a kid to enter the FBI and I worked hard to get where i am today. The only thing is that i can't talk about what i'm doing ot my friends and family. I told everyone i worked for the D.C Police, which isn't totally a lie. I used to work for the D.C Police, I just never told my friends and family that I got 'promoted' when the FBI recruited me. But sometimes it was hard to avoid my two best friends questions, because we all lived in the same flat. When i decided to move in the states, my two best friends, Tom and Harrison decided to follow me and had the great idea of sharing a flat. It was great, the life with them was wonderful and we had a lot of fun. But lately I found myself getting more and more attached to Harrison.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a thump on my desk. I look on my left and saw a new file and my colleague, Ryan, standing next to my desk. I looked up at him with a questioning stare.

"We want you to check this phone out and keep an eye on this guy. You did this before so that should be easy for you. And you should get some sleep too." He stated with a sympathetic smile.

"Yeah thank you. I'll try my best to get more sleep." I smiled back and he walked away. I took the files and opened to know more about who I'm keeping an eye on. I turned the first page and looked at the number. I read it a few times as this number seemed familiar. I lowered my gaze on the page and found the owner. I gasped when I read the name: Harrison Osterfield.

I stood up and jogged towards Ryan's office. I opened the door without knocking. He looked at me from his desk.

"Hey, hmm I was wondering what did this guy do? I mean if I have to check his phone all day, I should know why?" I asked acting like I didn't know anything about who I was talking about.

"We saw in his laptop history that he made some research about the military and army and about the security of the country. We wanna be sure that this guy is not ac threat. But everything is in the file." I nodded and walked out of his office. I went back to my office, sitting in my chair staring at the file in front of me. I don't know if I should do this. But if I don't Ryan will ask me why. And how could they think Harrison could be a threat, he's the kindest and most caring man I know (sorry Tom). Yeah his laptop history is surprising but I'm sure there's an explanation for this. And I'm not saying this only because I really like him, but because I know him. As it was already late I decided I should go home to try to get some sleep and make sure that this file will soon be closed and forgot by everyone.

When I finally arrive at my apartment, I wanted one thing: eating something and going to bed right away. I stepped into the living room and spotted Harrison and Tom on the couch.

"Hello beautiful, how was your day." Harrison stated from his spot on the couch. I blushed at the name, but thankfully he didn't turn around to talk to me so he didn't see it.

"Well, pretty boring. Got a lot of paperwork." I lied going in the kitchen. I took a bottle of water and went back in the living room. I sat between Harrison and Tom on the couch and took a slice of pizza they ordered. "What about you ?" I asked taking a bite.

"It was nice, Haz got an audition today." Tom answered excitedly. Harrison looked at him with wide eyes. I guess Tom wasn't supposed to say that.

"Really ? That's great ! For what role ?" I asked my voice filled with enthusiasm.