This is the end

Hey everyone, so i'm making this part to tell you about this book and why i'm stopping it. I've been losing interest in writing about to or Harrison lately. I mean don't get me wrong, i still love them both, but i don't know writing about them isn't my thing anymore, i still love writing about fictional characters but it's becoming harder for me to write about celebrities. I still love to write though and i'm actually working on a Stiles x reader fanfiction and an original post-apocalyptic story (if your interested in any of those stories let me know. I might publish the Stiles one.) Plus uni is taking me a lot of time, and i don't want you to wait for my stories, i hate making you guys wait. Maybe one day i'll be back to it and publish an imagine or two but for now i'm done with this book.

But i have to tell you that i had this book going on for like 2 years and it was the first time i ever published something and it went crazy. I never thought my book could get that much reads, when i saw the book reached 1000 reads the first time i didn't believe it, it was crazy for me. But i never imagined it going over 100 000 reads this is insane. And i'd like to thank you all for taking the time to read my stories. They're clearly no the best but you still read them and i just can't believe it. I never thought that people could actually like what i write, but thanks to you all i started to believe in myself and it kept me going. It makes me love writing even more, but i just need changes and need to write about something else and i hope some of you will be there to read what might be coming. I don't have much follower or anything but just the fact that all of you read that book amde me feel like for once i was doing something right, something good. And I really want to thank you all for taking time to read my stories and tell you how much i love you all for that cuz it means a lot to me. You, Tom and Harrison's lovers are the best. I never got a bad comment or anything and i really thank you for that and for the attention you gave to this book. And never forget that for each chapter you read, each vote you make or each feedback you give, you make a writer happy.

I love you 3000

See you soon!