Polyamory (Tom&Harrison)

A.N: I'm sorry if you find this weird or if you think it doesn't make sense, but this idea comes from one of my dream so it's logic it doesn't make sense. But I'll make it a multiple choices end, so you got to choose what end you want. And I want to apologize already for end n°2

***

I was enjoying my free afternoon, watching movies in my living room, drinking tea and just doing nothing while Harrison was still at work. This was the kind of afternoon I prefer even if they were better when Harrison was here. The best afternoons. But today God probably decided that I wasn't going to enjoy it, and I knew it the moment someone knocked on my door.  I groaned and stand up from the sofa to go and open the door. Behind it I found a confused Tom. He looked like he didn't know what he was doing here.

"Hey Tom! Everything Okay? Where's Harrison?" I asked trying to get him out of his trance.

"He's still on set they needed him for little while. Hmm I'm here because I need to tell you something." I don't like these words. It worries him. Usually it doesn't bring any good.

"Hmm... Okay. Come in." I said stepping out of the way to let him in. He made his way towards the living room, and I closed the door before going to sit next to him. "So tell me what' s wrong"

"I love you Y/N" He said bluntly, and suddenly it was like my heart and my brain stopped functioning. I looked at him surprised

"What?" I managed to breath out.

"Yeah I'm sorry to tell you that, I know I shouldn't since you're dating Haz. But I just couldn't keep it anymore I had to take this weight off my chest. So I know it won't change anything, I know you love Haz and you're happy with him so I get that the feeling isn't mutual which is totally normal. But I had to tell you, since the day I met you I wanted to tell you, even if it's not fair for Haz. But please don't tell him." He rambled while I watched him, eyes wide and mouth slightly open. I was trying to process what he just confessed and let me tell you it wasn't easy when you find yourself in that kind of situation. Once the informations finally got to my mind, I realized he was waiting for me to say something. And to be honest right now I didn't see anything else to say than the truth.

"You're right  I love Haz and I'm happy with him. But you're wrong on one point. The feeling is actually mutual. I love you too b..." But before I can go further into my explanation I was cut off by a too familiar voice

"So you love him back huh?" Tom and I froze on spot before turning around to see Harrison standing in the entrance.

"Hey mate se didn't hear you come in, I thought they still needed you on set." Tom said as a lame attempt to ease the tension.

"Yeah I thought so too but they didn't. Maybe you thought you could have more time to steal my girl?" Tom started shaking his head to protest. I stood up and slowly walk towards Harrison.

"Harrison, honey this is not what it looks like..." I tried to explain as I got close to him, but he stopped me and took a step back.

"Don't bother, I heard what you say and it was enough. Since you love each other I'll just leave you two alone." And with that he left the flat. My eyes filled with tears as I turned around to look at Tom. I couldn't believe what just happened. In less than ten minutes, I learned that my boyfriend's best friend, for who I have feelings too, loves me, I admitted that I loved him back and I lost my boyfriend who I was madly in love with.

"I'm sorry. I knew I should've shut the fuck up. I didn't mean for this to happen."

"Yeah me neither." I muttered before saying out loud "I know I admitted I loved you too so for that I deserved it, but I just wanted to tell him that I wouldn't have left him for his best friend." I admitted and when I looked up at Tom I could see the hurt in his eyes which hurt me too. This was the worst situation.