Insecure (Harrison)

A.N: Sorry I'm on a roll with Harrison lately, but there's not enough story and Imagines with him so here's another one. Also I write in third pov for a change let me know what you prefer.

***

She was looking at her reflection in the mirror again. Each time she got out of the shower she had to face it as much as she hated it. She didn’t do it on purpose. No. But the mirror was facing the door of the shower and she had to face her reflection each time she got out of the shower. Sometimes she wished she just could take that mirror away because it made her  face everything she hated in herself. Every time she looked in it, she started to question herself and wonder how could a man would possibly ever want her. For her she embodies everything that a man doesn’t want to see in his bed. She wished she could have less curves, she wished she could have a cuter face, she wished that someone could find her pretty one day, but she knew this wouldn’t happen. This wouldn't happen because she wasn't that kind of girl. No. She was the kind who is just a good friend, the kind people come to when they need, the kind that would always third wheel. She was sure no one would ever want her because the first thing they see is disgusting so they wouldn’t try to go deeper. And every time she told her friends about it, they told her she was wrong, that she was beautiful, that she was special. But she never believed them. How could she when she realized that no man never showed interest in her. That no man ever wanted her for who she is.

But that was her point of view. Harrison, he, thought different. Both of them alway have been close and when Harrison started to have girls around him, she had mentioned her insecurities to him. She saw him having success with girls so she asked him for help. And every time he would tell her the same thing that everyone told her. That she was pretty, that she was special and wonderful. But they never get into details which meant for Y/N that those were words in the wind. Harrison had tried to make her feel better but it was hard for him to cheer her up without spilling all his feelings out. He was holding this for far too long and he knew one day or another it was going to get out but everytime he just tried to reassure her. Each time she said that no one will ever loved her, he would answer that this wasn’t true, that there was indeed someone that loves her but she doesn’t know it. And Y/N would only scoffed and brushed it away not knowing that Harrison was actually talking about himself.

Sara quickly dressed herself before going back to the living room where Harrison, making sure she wouldn't have to face the mirror again. When she walked in the living room Harrison was sitting on the couch his eyes focused on the TV. She sat down next to him and that’s when he finally acknowledged her.

“Hey.” He said turning his head to look at her when he noticed a tear rolling down her cheek “Hey what’s wrong love?” He asked. The pet name sent a shiver running down her spine. He had given her nicknames through the years but each time it made her shiver, hoping he would tell her that as being her boyfriend, just not only as one of her best friends. Yes, as cliché as this sound, both of them were madly in love with each other but never had the guts to say it, afraid that it would ruin their friendship. But lately Harrison tried to give her some signs, but her insecurities made her blind to them. She was sure that Harrison would never see her as nothing else than a friend. The thing she has always been to everyone, just a friend.

“It’s nothing don’t worry.” She forced a smile but Harrison knew better. And when Y/N was sad his instinct pushed him to know what was going on and make her smile again cuz damn, god knows how much he loves her smile.

“Come on, you know you can tell me.I don’t like it when you’re sad.” He insisted. She sighed before deciding to talk about it. She didn't want to bother him with, scared it would annoy him, but she knew he wouldn’t drop the subject.