Twins? (Tom & Harrison)

A.N: This was requested by eos11eos. Sorry this one is short, but shit happened lately and I couldn't write, but I didn't want you to wait any longer. And to apologize I'll try to publish two Imagines today, or one today and one tomorrow depends if I manage to finish it in time. Thank you for requesting this hope you'll like it.

***

Tom pov:

Harrison and I were sitting in my living room. We were both arguing about which one of use should ask Y/N out. Y/N was my neighbor. She moved in the apartment next to mine two years ago and we became really good friends quickly. But since that day Harrison and I realized we both liked her, which made things harder. It was already hard enough to ask her out, but the fact that it could ruin Harrison and I's friendship made things even harder. That's why we're talking about it and not asking her out  behind the other's back. We were trying to find a solution to this situation. We agreed that we had to do something about it before she finds someone else. We both knew that if one dat she'd come back with another guy, we'd both regret it.

"What if, we simply both take her on a date and at the end we tell her about the situation and ask her which one of us she liked most." Harrison suggested. I raised an eyebrow at him, the first part of his idea was good but the rest sucked.

"Well I agree on the 'we both ask her on a date' part, but it's hard to make her choose between us. Y/N is so kind I'm sure she wouldn't answer because she wouldn't hurt one of us. But we can all go take dinner and subtly bring the subject and we'll see how she reacts."

"Well I guess that's the best idea we have. We should go ask her now." He agreed with my idea, and I agreed with his. Better sooner than later. I nodded and we stood up from my couch before making our way outside my apartment. We walked until we were facing her door. My heart my thumping hard in my chest as Haz raised his hand to knock on the door. We heard some shuffling behind the door and steps getting closer until the door opened, revealing a somewhat different Y/N. Her hair were shorter, and her skin à little paler. But maybe she had cut her hair, and the light was making her skin paler.

"Oh hey." She said a huge smile plastered on her face. I looked at Haz but he seemed to have lost his voice. He was in awe before Y/N like he's never seen her before. I mean yeah the shorter hair made her looks different but honestly I preferred them before. I took charge of the talking since Haz seemed lost in his mind.

"Hey Y/N, Haz and I were wondering if..." But before I could say more she cut me off.

"Oh yeah, wait a second." She told me before looking over her shoulder an shouting in the appartement "Y/N, it's for you." She said and I furrowed my brows in complete confusion. What the hell just happened

"You must be Tom and Harrison, the sexy neighbors." She said wiggling her eyebrows, and giggling at Harrison reaction.

"Hmm, yes we are... I-I mean we are the neighbors." I stuttered really confused about what was happening. This girl was the perfect double of Y/N but she acted differently. For a moment I knew I didn't know this girl and everything hit me, when Y/N finally arrived. The one I fell for.

"Oh hey boys, I see you met my twin, Y/S/N."

"What you have a twin? How didn't we know?" Harrison found his voice again, being as dumbfounded as I was.

"Well you never really asked. When we met, you asked if I had siblings I said yes, but you never asked for more informations." She chuckled "Y/S/N has been dying to meet you guys." She said leaning against the doorframe. Suddenly I had and idea.

"Well Harrison and I wondered if we could take you two out tonight." Y/N smile grew bigger and her eyes shone and her sister seemed excited at the idea.

"Yes why not. Pick us up at Seven." Y/N winked at me and I blushed. She giggled and that sound sent a warm feeling through my body. Harrison nodded.

"Okay see you tonight then." He said, flashing a smile towards the girls, well mostly toward Y/S/N. He started leaving, and I was about to do the same but when I saw Y/N sister going back in the apartment, a last question popped in my mind.

"By the way, you really find us sexy?" I asked before she closed the door.

"Well..." she looked at me from head to toe, a smirk on her face before she added "there is things we can't deny. And to be completely honest I think you're the sexiest but don't tell Haz." I laughed but I couldn't fight the blush creeping up my neck.

"I won't tell him I promise. See you tonight Y/N." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"See you." She closed the door. I went back to my appartement where Haz was already sitting on the couch again. I slammed the door shit with my feet before sitting next to Haz.

"Well I guess that solves the problem." He chuckles and I laughed nodding. We wouldn't have to fight anymore.