Winterfell

True to his word, Jaidyn trained daily

True to his word, Jaidyn trained daily. Mastering every weapon she touched. The Northerns never looked at her as weak. She was warrior growing daily.

Caitlyn Stark never agreed with Ned about her training but he had made a promise. So she still insisted that Jaidyn take lessons with the Septa, alongside Arya and Sansa. Jaidyn didn't argue with the matter considering she was ward.

Jaidyn was never alone, the Stark children were always around. Rickon loved the way she told him stories. Bran loved her adventure side that he could relate to. Arya looked up to her and her training. She wanted to be like Jaidyn, if only mother would allow her. Sansa saw her as an older sister but she never could understand why Jaidyn would want to fight.

Theon saw her as an annoying sister. She would always tease him but during training, he could not stand her. He didn't like the fact that a girl could be better then him. Jon saw her as a fighter. He would help her train late at night when they both couldn't sleep. He was her confidant. Robb, no one could figure out how Robb viewed the girl. Theon and Jon would always tease him about her. Indeed there was affection toward Jaidyn and that is what scared him.

Jaidyn loved the Starks. She loved how they were all different. She accepted them as her family even if she wasn't a Stark.

She liked Winterfell but she missed her home. She remembered little of it but it always lingered in her head. She wondered about her father often. She didn't know her mother as well as her father. She knew of her father's crime but she never thought of him differently.

She considered herself lucky. She knew that things could have gone worse if her father had stayed. Jaidyn thought that her father's crime would have given the Starks a reason to treat her bad. So despite how many times they reassured her she always did more than was necessary.

Jaidyn was unsure of how her life would plan out. She knew she was to be of age soon and that she would be wed. Ned and Caitlyn have called her in to discuss some suitors but each one scared her more than the last. She didn't want to marry. She wanted to fight. Ned and Caitlyn seemed to have given up a suitor when Walder Frey give a proposal.

An idea seemed to linger in their minds of Robb and Jaidyn. They could see the fondness in their eyes when they looked to one another. Robb and Jaidyn were both stubborn when it came to admitting feelings for one another. The more and more one seemed to push the more they denied. So they decided to let the path run its course, knowing that sooner or later the love would break through.

Robb Stark could not admit to himself that he cared more than he should for Jaidyn Mormont. When training he watched her every move holding his breath that she wouldn't be injured. He enjoyed how she cared for his siblings. He admired her courage and bravery when she went against others twice her size. He chose to avoid these feelings because in his mind there was no way that he would be able to have her.

Jaidyn did not think too much on love. But she knew that what she felt for Robb was something else entirely. Jaidyn believed that she didn't accept a wedding proposal because she was a warrior. But she knew that somewhere in her mind she didn't accept because of one person, Robb Stark. He haunted her mind. She was a warrior with a weakness. Jaidyn needed to learn how to hide her weakness so that no one could use it against her.

Jaidyn was more content with life. She had a family that she cared for. She was a warrior, one that the seven kingdoms had never seen. What could go wrong?

Little did she know, that her life would become more complicated that ever. With the king arriving soon, she prayed to the Old Gods that nothing bad would happen.

A/N: sorry that was kinda a filler chapter on her life in Winterfell.