Keeping Enemies Close

Jaidyn was doing her duties like any other day but what surprised her was when Theon walking in with Greywind

Jaidyn was doing her duties like any other day but what surprised her was when Theon walking in with Greywind. He instructed her that Robb had requested the direwolf to stay by her side. Before she could question him he walked away without another word. The gesture made her confused but she went on with her day.

Winterfell felt oddly quiet. After awhile she had finally had enough. She would find where everyone was and what no one seem to tell her.

She had been walking around but came across the meeting hall. Her curiosity peaked as she heard voices come from inside. She made her way into the hall but stopped shortly when she saw Tyrion Lannister standing there.

"I must say I receive a slightly warmer welcome on my last visit." Tyrion stated as he looked up at Robb.

"Any men of the Night's Watch is welcome at Winterfell." Robb said as he looked over the lord and at the man behind him.

"Any men of the Night's Watch, but not I, eh, boy?" Tyrion questioned.

"I'm not your boy Lannister." Robb said sternly. "I am Lord of Winterfell while my father is away."

Jaidyn couldn't help but sigh as she watched the interaction. She wondered why she wasn't told of his presence and why Robb thought it be best to keep her out. The fact that they knew a Lannister tried to kill Bran they needed to keep the information quiet until Catelyn and Ned but from the looks of things Robb was letting his anger get the better of him.

"Then you might learn a lord's courtesy." Tyrion commented as he glanced around the room. His eyes settling on Jaidyn. "Ah, Lady Mormont, you look lovely as ever."

The sound of her house name made her smile a little. With everything going on it was for the best that her marriage to Robb kept secret.

Robb tensed when he heard his wife's name being called out. He didn't want her to be caught anywhere near Tyrion, not trust the Lannister for a second. For her safety and wellbeing he had Greywind stay beside he but it seems as his wife had found out anyway.

"Lord Tyrion, a pleasure. Tell me how was your trip to the Wall?" She said as she made her way forward.

"It was quiet interesting." He commented as he smiled lightly at the girl.

"I see and how is Jon doing?" She questioned feeling Robb's eyes burning into her head.

The two began to enter a conversation that began to frustrated as he watched them. He couldn't seem to figure out what was on Jaidyn's mind. Their conversation was brought to a halt when the doors opened from behind Tyrion. The lord's eyes then shifted from her to Bran. Bran was carried in by Hodor, the Starks friendly giant.