One Heart, One Flesh, One Soul

The red leaves swayed gently with the breeze over Jaidyn's head

The red leaves swayed gently with the breeze over Jaidyn's head. A lone tear went down her cheek as she thought of the world around her. Everything was changing far too fast for Jaidyn to keep up, she wanted it to slow down.

Robb Stark was her source of security. He was keeping her grounded and secure. She wanted nothing more than to marry him and be with him forever.

"I hope the Gods answer all your prayers, little warrior." Ned's voice broke her from the confines of her mind.

Jaidyn cleared her throat and wiped the tear before turning to the Lord. "I believe the breeze carries the whispers of the Gods throughout Westeros." She answered with a small smile on her face.

Ned Stark watch the girl as she spoke and admired how much she matured since the King's arrive. He always knew the girl was strong especially when he first brought her to Winterfell. Jaidyn never cried in front of anyone and if Caitlyn had never went to her one night then they might never have known. The young bear cub was a great many things and will continue to be many things. Ned Stark was proud to have seen the woman she was becoming. He was even more proud that in a short time she would be his daughter.

"Caitlyn, told me everything Jaidyn. She told me you were the one to find him and that you wouldn't leave his side. But even when you did you took care of the others." By then Jaidyn was on her feet staring at Ned hearing his words. "I am grateful that Robb fell in love with you. There isn't a woman in the world who I would entrust my son too. You will have and always will be my daughter."

Jaidyn's tears were free flowing down her cheeks by the time she was done. She did not think twice when she wrapped her arms around him. "I don't want to cry anymore."

"You won't cry forever Jai. But you must know that these tears make you stronger than you were yesterday. Everyday will get better and better. Now Jaidyn telling me all the wedding details are sorted out why have you and Robb not set a date?" Ned questioned after she was able to gather herself up.

"It wouldn't feel the same without Bran. " Jaidyn spoke true remembering the discussion she had with Robb.

"I understand Jai, but soon we will all be gone. Wouldn't you rather have most of us than none of us?" Ned's words sunk into Jaidyn.

"Aye, I just hope he doesn't hold it against us when he wakes." She said thinking of how Bran got angry only for him to bounce back like it was nothing. "But I will talk with Robb and we will come to an agreement hopefully."

"Believe me bear cub, Robb will agree to anything you say as long as you have a smile on your face." Ned teased as Jaidyn's cheeks grew hot.