A New Companion

100,000 Gold Dragons for the heads of the Queen Bear and the Bear Cub of the North

A parchment read on top of several others that held the same message. It was a crucial message that needed to be spread out fast.

Due to his high status and his amount of money, Tywin Lannister could always have others do his work for him. Not to mention, many would do things that worked in his favor at the flick of a wrist as long as it got them something. With all this at his disposal, he could use the information to his advantage. But this particular task might prove more difficulty and he wouldn't pursue it if it didn't serve a better purpose for them.

The North had seen their queen and she had given them with another Stark. Another trueborn who had a strong claim for the northern throne. Their living breath would mean everything to the North. But their death would help the South cripple the North. All Tywin had to do was wait for someone to find her.

Anger flowed through his veins as he crumbled the paper in his hand. The thing he feared most was happening. Not only did the news of his wife and son's disappearance get out, but they were going to be hunted. If they were caught by his enemy, then they should surely be dead. His only hope was that wherever they might be, no one would find them.

The only thing he could do at that moment was find the person who had let word leak. He would ensure that they would pay for endangering his family.

What he didn't know were the enemies he was looking for was closer than they seemed.

Roose Bolton burned the letter he had just received. Talisa venturing out of the tent she had often visited, tying the laces from the cloak on her shoulder. Finally, Walder Frey displaying a smug grin at the papers in his hand. One held a Lion and the other a Flayed man.

Ever since his crawling adventure, Jaidyn had been keeping a keen eye on Aden. The mischievous boy simply smiled at his mother. Since they had departed from Stryder, they had began their long trek up the mountain but still found themselves in the lower levels of the mountain.

When the two stopped for the night in a small clearing, it didn't take long before Aden had fallen asleep. Jaidyn laid beside her child and watched the stars through the trees. Hoping that in the near future she would be reunited with her family.

But traveling along with a baby is a challenge itself. She was often not getting more than an hour sleep listening to the sounds around them. The tiredness had begun to settle in making Jaidyn's eyelids close drifting into the depths of her mind.

A branch snapped made her eyes open. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness still in the air while her ears strained to hear anything other than insects. The fire had died long ago as barely embers remained. It was so low that Jaidyn had almost missed it. Their whispering was nearby as she adjusted her body to shelter Aden.