New Course Of Action

Tensions hadn't dwindled among the two, who were cautious around the camp

Tensions hadn't dwindled among the two, who were cautious around the camp. Jaidyn continued to watch the nurse and her movements when it came to her husband. While Stryder was interested in the lord that always seemed to be whispering in the young king's ear.

Now with the army marching closer to Lannister territory, the shadow of a threat loomed overhead. The ranger had now made sure that Jaidyn was protected. The problem was that he didn't know how she might react when he told her of his suspicions for Bolton. But he needed for her to be cautious whenever she was around the corrupt lord.

With that in mind, he opted to tell her on her next trip for medical supplies. She had been the one to go and gather the medical supplies when the time came. During her short trip, she would leave the baby in the care of either Catelyn or Maege. If there were a time to tell her, it would be on one of these trips.

The small party was making their way back to the main camp when they decided on a break for their horses. Jaidyn stood by her chestnut horse petting the side of his neck. Stryder had looked around making sure the others were at a reasonable distance before approaching the queen.

"Your Grace." He addressed her drawing her attention.

"Stryder, I hope these trips aren't a bother to you." She stated knowing that a fighter like him, wasn't accustom to not being among the tactical plans. She knew that the nurse could come gather the supplies herself, but she was still busy trying to figure out where Talisa stood.

"Not a bother, my queen. It is my duty to protect you for all enemies." He countered making Jaidyn wonder just what he was talking about.

They were among the North men since they had shown up. She assumed that being among them in the camp would be the safest place for them, especially since the fall of Winterfell. But now the person she trusted was suggesting otherwise.

"And what other enemies might there be?" Jaidyn asked curious to what he knew.

"I don't wish to raise alarm and my suspicions are not confirmed, but I feel it's my duty to warn you. I fear there is a traitor in the camp, one that means you and Aiden harm." He explained in a low tone. He didn't want the others to overhear.

The words he told her, didn't provide her with much comfort. If someone was against them then they could take out the army from within. They needed to find out who this person might be.

"What suspicions helped you make this conclusion?" She questioned trying to piece together who this traitor might be.

"The Lannisters that attacked near camp. They were too close to try and be sneaky but none of the guards raised alarm." He began to provide his reasoning. "The only men along that frontline is Bolton men."