The Light of Fire Gang

EDITED

                     CLAIRE'S POV

I woke up to notice I was still in the hospital. How long have I been out? I looked up to see Penelope, Jacey and Abigail talking. I decided to eavesdrop, don't judge me!

"It been a whole week, why hasn't she woken up yet!" I think that was Jacey.

"Calm down Jac, you know what the doctor said! We can't get her riled up again or else she'll go back into a coma!" Penelope said that.

I was about to open my eyes when I heard another voice.

"Please tell me she's awake." A sad voice said. Realization dawned over me.

Jason!

I immediately opened my eyes to see them look over at me with wide eyes.

"How long has she been awake for? Do you think she heard what we said?" Abigail whispered to the other girls.

"You're really bad at whispering and yes I did hear you guys." I said in a sarcastic tone. They all looked at me with wide eyes.

"You heard that we were your pity friends at first?" They all asked with panic in their voices.

"WAIT WHAT?!" I shouted and they soon realized what they said.

"Claire that's not what we meant!" They all shouted. I was fuming.

I quickly got up and sprinted out of there and out of the hospital. I ran up an alley way and soon realized that might have not been the smartest idea.

"Hello there pretty lady, what are you doing in this dark alley way?" A dark voice said. OH NO! I looked around until my eyes landed on a dark shadow facing me. He had a gun with him, not just any gun, he had a tranquilizer gun. CRAP, WHAT DO I DO?!

I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he said something.

"Ahhh the bad boys girl! Never thought I'd ever meet you. Well listen, before I shoot you with this, you need to know about that bad boy of yours, Jason. He's not who you think sweetheart, I wouldn't be near him if I were you. He's not just any old bad boy, he's-"

"Listen creep, I don't really care who Jason is. I just know he's a really nice man who is just misunderstood like you! You have this "horrible aura" except you are just some plain old man who thinks he can intimidate others with that thing. No, I'm going to leave and talk about Jason ONE MORE time and you'll be sorry" I said and turned the other way before hearing a little BANG before looking down to my arm where I was shot with a tranquilizer dart.

All I heard was laughter before everything went dark.

                   JASONS POV

I've never seen her like that. I was frozen as I watched her storm out after hearing her friends were pity friends at first. I heard crying and I looked over to see the three of them crying saying that they shouldn't have said that to her in this state of mind.

That's when something came to mind. CRAP, WHERE DID SHE GO?!??! By instinct, I ran out to look for her, but when I looked outside the hospital, I didn't even see a trace of her.

                        1 hour later

It's been an hour since Claire ran away. Where could she have gone? The girls went over to her house just to find an empty room.

My phone vibrated to see a blocked number. Oh no. What if this has something to do wth Claire? I decided to answer it.

"Hello??" I said in an aggravated tone.