Charles and Ashley

PREVIOUSLY.........................................

"What are you waiting for? COME ON!! She said tugging on my hand and I stumbled trying to keep up with her.

This is going to be interesting.

CLAIRE'S POV

I basically dragged Jason all the way to the hospital. He stumbled most of the time trying to keep up with me. My wolf happily trotted along side us.

Sometimes I would notice Jason glaring at MY pet and I would pull on him harder almost making him fall.

My wolf would then howl cheekily at how Jason couldn't keep up. I had to admit it was fun seeing him struggle for once.

Once we got to the hospital, me and my wolf sprinted in while Jason was panting like a dog after its walk behind us.

"Come on doggie just a little further!" I smirked at him as I saw a scowl on his face and went in.

"Hello miss. What can I do for you?" The receptionist asked politely.

"I am looking for Ashley." I said and she finally recognized me.

"She's in room 120." She said and my wolf and I ran away before she noticed my pet.

I knocked on the door to hear a weak come in. My wolf went in first and sniffed around. My mother looked a little scared but relaxed when she saw it was me.

"Oh Claire. It's been so long. How have you been?" She asked me.

"A little sad but my friends have helped me through it. Also I found my new best friend here a couple of days ago and still can't find a name for him."

"Oh my goodness! He is so cute!" My mom squealed.

"We found each other while I was running from Ja- my friend." I said to her and she narrowed her eyes.

I started to shift uncomfortably. We may not have seen each other in a while but in the end she is still my mom. I was still terrified that she will tease me about my guy friends.

"Ok, what were you really about to say?" She asked suspiciously but was interrupted when Jason barged through the door. Freak you and your horrible timing!

My mom seemed to see the look on my face and smirked at me. Oh geez, what is that woman planning?!

"Sorry! Your wolf and yourself are too fast for me! Never call me a dog again by the way or else." He said then looked over at my mom.

"Uh hi." He said suddenly nervous. A gang leader is scared of meeting my mom.

"Hi dear. My name is Ashley. What's yours?" Jason's eyes looked over at me for a split second before he answered.

"My name is Jason." He said trying to sound confident when he wasn't.

"One second I need to call someone." I said and slipped out.

The phone rang until he finally answered.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked Baxter.

"Uh nothing, why?"

"Don't get mad at me ok?"

"Claire that's never how you start a conversation and now you are scaring me.

"Mom and dad are awake."

Silence.

Silence.

And more silence!!