The Friend Necklace

PREVIOUSLY.........................................

"That's us. What's wrong with my daughter?" Ashley asked and the doctor gave us a worried look.

On no this isn't looking good.......

                     CLAIRE'S POV

I woke up in another hospital bed. Great! Wait! What happened to Scout?! Those stupid gang members ganged up on me before I could figure out what happened to him!

I jumped off the bed and found some clothes. I put them on and then looked at the window. I have to know if he's alive. I quickly opened the window and jumped out.

I yelped when I tried to walk. I looked down at my leg to see a cast on it. Great. I have a broken leg!

I didn't care though. I started sprinting off in the direction to where I was at. Sadly, I couldn't find my way and got lost on the way. I found myself at a beautiful beach.

Where am I? This place is beautiful and all but I can't stay here

I ended up collapsing because of the pain in my leg. Luckily, it was sand and it didn't hurt that much. I looked down at my phone to see at least one hundred messages. Holy crap.

Jason: Claire! Where did you go? Why did you jump out of the window? PLEASE COME back!

Baxter: Claire. Where are you? Everybody is getting worried. You have a broken leg! Please come back and let us help you.

Mom: Claire, honey please come back to the hospital.

My eyes widened as I saw Jason text me again.

Jason: That's it. Henry, Scout and I are coming to find you.

Claire: Wait! Scout is alive?!

Jason: Oh thank god! We all thought something happened to you! Yes he is alive and he keeps howling. Please tell us where you are at.

Claire: I don't even know where I am. I'm at some sort of beach. I jumped out of the window to find Scout.

Jason: Stay there. I'm on my way.

I decided I need to get up. My leg was still hurting really badly and it was hard for me to be able to get up.

I kept trying and trying but it was no use. Suddenly, two arms grabbed me and helped me up. I didn't need to look back to know it was Baxter and Jason.

I looked over at the mm to see them already looking at me in worry.

"Claire, please never do this again. You scared the crap out of us and when you weren't answering our texts, we got worried." Baxter said to me and hugged me.