The Graveyard

PREVIOUSLY.........................................

GRAVEYARD AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!

COME ALONE OR HE DIES!!!!!!!!

The mysterious person then hung up.

CLAIRE'S POV

After the phone call, Jason was looking at me with a confused look. I think I have a determined look on my face so he's probably wondering what's going on.

"It was just Abigail, trying to be annoying as usual." I lied casually keeping a casual look on my face.

Jason gave me a suspicious look for a couple of minutes before nodding his head. "Come on. Let's go." He said.

Once we got home, I looked at the clock.

11:30. Crap. How am I going to get passed Jason so he won't get suspicious? I looked around the room. My eyes stopped on the window. It's the only way.

Suddenly I remembered something. I went to my dresser and grabbed something I stole from Jason. Got the gun.

Yes. I did steal a gun but only for protection and he has hundreds of them so he won't notice if one of them is missing.

I then climbed out of the window. I jumped. Ow! Luckily it didn't hurt that much since I'm only on the second floor and besides it's not my first time jumping out a window.

I sprinted all the way to the graveyard. Once I got there, I checked the time.

11:59. You can do this Claire. You for Alex.

I heard a crunch and turned around to see a person in a hoodie with a hurt Alex. I'm so going to kill them! "Alex! Are you ok?!" I asked him.

His head shot up at the sound of my voice. "Claire! Why did you come?! My job was to keep you safe! Leave while you can!" He said looking right into my eyes pleading me to leave but I held my ground.

"No Alex! I'm not leaving you when you're already hurt!" I told him.

"I'm sacrificing myself to let you live and besides I'll be out in no time." I told him and smirked to the Mersin in the hoodie.

"What?! No Claire! You can't do that! I-I won't let you!" He tried to sound confident but it came out weak.

The person in the hoodie threw Alex toward me. I caught him before he could fall. He kept shaking his head at me when I told him to leave and save himself.

"N-No Claire. I couldn't live with the guilt. Please Claire. Don't go with them." What does he mean THEM?!

Suddenly two more people came out in hoodies as well. Heck no are they getting Alex back!

I took a step forward and gave them all a warning glare. "Come at me! I dare you!" I shouted at them. They all shared a glance then nodded. They all suddenly pulled out guns.

Suckers. I put on a fake scared look and pulled out my gun. "You really thought I wouldn't bring my own gun? Geez y'all are real idiots!" I smirked at them.

"Claire! Look out!" Alex shouted but I already knew someone was behind me with a knife.

I jumped and the person with the knife missed me. "Like I said before. Rule number one. Expect the Unexpected. You guys are stupid to think you can get me." I told them.

The person with the knife kept coming at me though annoying me. I pointed my gun towards him then heard a bang.

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!