Melody's Attack

PREVIOUSLY.........................................

"I can show them that video to them anytime I want to Jason. Don't test me." I said as a warning then skipped out of the hospital with my wolf hot on my trail.

JASON'S POV

I watched as Claire skipped away. I keep getting roasted by Claire. This needs to stop. I smirked evilly as I thought of payback. I knew what I was going to do.

I called Henry to help me out. I didn't tell him what I wanted to talk to him abut so he just assumed it was about the gang.

"Hey man. What's up?" Henry asked as he approached me. His eyes narrowed as he saw me with a smirk on my face.

"I'm out!" He shouted but I grabbed his arm before he could run out.

"I have a plan to get back at Claire and you WILL help me or else." He didn't even seem affected.

"No way man! Claire will literally kill me then bury me. Besides, she is way scarier than you." I can't believe he just said that.

"Henry! There's no way! Besides, I'm your boss! You have to do what I say or I'll kill you." He rolls his eyes but nodded his head.

"If I die, it's all on you. Now what's the plan?" He asked and I told him the plan.

CLAIRE'S POV

Currently, my wolf was sniffing around. He was actually really good at finding things. This triggered a name into my mind. Scout.

I decided to check to see if he likes the name.

"Scout!" He immediately turned around. He cocked his head the the side and I knew then that o found his new name.

Suddenly a loud bang rang out.

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scout whined and I ran over to him. He didn't look hurt but I saw a billet right next to him.

"Scout! I'm going to pick you up. Is that ok?" I asked him and he howled as if to say yes.

I picked him up, which he was surprisingly light, and sprinted away from the forest where we met.

I decide to take the bullet with me and when we were far away, I looked at it.

Somehow this bullet looked familiar. Whoever this was, I must know them if I recognize a bullet. It also had the letters LF engraved in the bullet that made it even more recognizable.

"Come on Scout!" I looked around to not see him there anymore. No!

"Scout! Here boy! Come here!" I shouted for a long time but didn't hear a sound. It was also really hard to see him when it's snowing so I had to look closely.