17- A Little Advice

*Hunters POV*

A light thumping and the internal alarm clock in my head woke me up the next morning. I had fallen asleep in her room, but now I was the only one here. The cold sheets and empty spot next to me brought my attention to the clock on the nightstand. Well good, she's not downstairs just yet.

I kicked the sheets off of me and stood up, stretching out as I walked out of her room towards the kitchen. I recognized the song; my song, A Thing About You. Standing in the middle of the kitchen, Ally twirled and danced, singing along to the upbeat tune.

As the song ended and started again, I crept up behind her and snaked my arms around her waist. She jumped slightly, not expecting me to be there, then she sighed.

"Dang, I wanted you to sleep longer." She mumbled.

"Then I wouldn't get to spend time with you." I mumbled back.

She turned and put her arms around my neck. "I'm only downstairs. Besides, you need to lose the baggy eyes. You've had three shows and already look like a mess."

"Fine, I'll go back to bed, but I don't want to. It's only because you said so." I kissed her cheek and walked back into my room. I closed the blinds and curtains, making the room as dark as possible, and fell back into the bed.

*Allys POV*

I stood leaning against the countertop, looking at the quiet shop. There was a boy sitting in the corner with his school books and a laptop, doing his homework. A woman reading the paper as she talked to someone on the phone quietly. The rest of the shop sat empty.

With nothing to do, I took my phone and played a game on it. Then a text came in from my sister. I tapped against the glass screen, opening up the app into the message.

-Hey, I don't want to worry you or anything, but the dating rumors are everywhere and there are some not so very good comments about you being with Hunter.-

Attached to the text was a link, and when I pulled it up it was a paparazzi site thing.

"Hunter Hayes already moving on from ex-girlfriend?

Country heartthrob Hunter Hayes is rocking stages around the country on his Let's Be Crazy Tour. But is he also rocking a new girlfriend? The 'Wanted' singer was spotted after his October 11th concert in Knoxville, Tenneessee smooching a girl, later recognized as Ally Stevens, a coffee shop owner in Nashville. It's only been a few months since Hunter and his latest girlfriend, Heather Porter, split up. Does this change the actual story of their breakup? Was it actually Hayes who cheated, and blamed it on his, now, ex? Hayes never released an official statement about the breakup, but Porter answered the fans questions with a few words on Twitter: 'Yes, it's true Hunter and I aren't together, now leave us in peace." We will definitely be watching this story."

"Whatcha looking at?" I let out a yelp at the voice just behind my shoulder, tossing my hand up to my mouth.

"Stop doing that!" I turned to him.

"Sorry," he pulled me into his arms, "but, again, what were you looking at?"

I slid my phone into my pocket. "Nothing."

"Baby, what is it?" His blue eyes got darker as his tone became serious.

"Hunter, it's nothing." I was totally bluffing, but hoping Hunter wouldn't notice it.

From outside, a honk came from a black car siting on the road. Hunter sighed. "I'm going to lunch with the guys. You and I need to talk when I get back and you get off." He said sternly, but quickly leaned in and kissed my cheek before leaving the shop. He looked through the front glass window as he stepped into the car, giving a small wave.