Chapter 4

I slowly went to the kitchen without making any noise, opened you tube and serched a good breakfast for Mr.McGrumpy. It was 3:30am and I wanted to do something good. It's like everything I do looks wrong to Sam.

I cooked eggs, toast, bacon, waffles and poured water on a glass, chocolate milk, strawberry milk on another one and other drink people can drink for breakfast. The table was full with food and drinks. I was awake by now so I decide to do some other chores.

Suddenly I heard Sam coming from upstairs with a suit on and a laptop on his hand. I don't get why he wakes up on 5am. It's so early and he also have maids.

When he saw me his eyes widened open "What are you doing here?"

"You told me to be here in 5, so here I am"

He nods and goes to the kitchen to see a facinating breakfast. He didn't say anything, but ate a toast drank water and got up. I cooked all of that for him to eat only a toast. This is ridiculous.

Sam sat on the couch and open his twitter. He had 1 damn million followers and he was chatting with someone, for work of course.

Suddenly Mr.McGrumpy's phone rang. It was on the table in front of him where he had placed his feets and Sam was looking at me.

I took the phone and gave it to him. I'm not doing this again. I'm a maid not a slave for God's sake.

"No I need two tickets" Sam said in annoyance rolling his eyes with the person he was talking to the phone. He ran his hand through his black hair in frustration.

"Why do you care, I need two.....No,if you say that again forget my arrangement" He said angrily clenching his jaw as you could see clearer his sharp jawline.

"So now your sorry, just bring me them today...no just my slave" He says looking at me with a look that meant I should go to do my job.

"Fine I'll come by for two hours" He said hanging up with no goodbye or see you later. This man is so rude and cold hearted.

"What's wrong with you woman,go and do your job. Don't you stay here like that hearing my private conversation. You need the money?Earn them. Outside,go and cut some woods,it's November and it's cold enough here" He said as I nod and go outside.

I took the ax and started to cut woods.It was so cold and I forgot I was only wearing as t-shirt. It's not my fault that Sam's house is warm, not like his heart.

I cut at least five woods and it was seriously getting really cold, but I didn't wanted to go in and hear Sam McGrumpy shout again. It reminds me of someone I don't want to think about right now.

Suddenly I felt something warm on my shoulders. It was a jacket and I faced the person who gave it to me as my mouth hung open. Come on man, this is not something Sam would do.

"Don't get sick, I don't want germs and snoots in my house" He said going away as I roll my eyes...and this is something Sam would say.

After cutting the woods I went inside and placed them on the chimney.

"Turn on the fire" Sam said not sparing a glance at me with his laptop on his lap sitting on a big couch in front of the chimney.

I turned the fire on and it was getting warmer of course.

"Make me a hot cocoa and here you go" He said handing me some money "Go and do the shopping " Sam said staring at me with his piercing green eyes as I nod.

I go out again and walked to the store who apparently was two hours away. I finally arrived and got in. I got a cart and started to buy things that Sam needed, like milk ,eggs flour, peanut butter, cornflakes and other things. I was starving so I also bought something for myself, but of course with my own money.

There were so many bags with foods and I only have twl hand you know.

Igot out of the shop and I tripped waiting for my face to crush on the ground, but the end never came.

I open my eyes to see a tall blond man with beautiful blue eyes who caught me.

"Hey ,are you okay?" He asked as I nod not knowing what to say "Here let me take them" The boy said lifting my bags from the ground.

"Is your house far?" He asked as I nod "Two hours away, but I can handle them" I respond looking at my feets avoiding his gaze that was on me.

"Come on I'm driving you"

The guy ran his hand through his messy blond hair that were falling on his face.

"I can handle them, but thanks for the offer"

He rolled his eyes smiling "Come on stubborn girl" He said grabbing me by the wrist and also holding all my bags as we went towards his car.

I got in and told him the destination.

"I'm Thorn by the way" The boy who was apparently named Thorn said.

"I'm Natalie" I said as he smiled facing me.

"That's such a beautiful name" He said as I blushed for no damn reason. We finally arrived and Thorn handed me something.

"Unless you can't hold your bags" He said laughing and then he drove away. I opened the note to see what it was his number. Without no reason I started to grin like an idiot and got in the house.

"You are late" Sam said as I wanted to yack his head off.

***

A/N- A new update,I hope you liked it. Love ya'll

-Jay