Chapter 23

I made a trashy trailer for this story. It's up there, hope it's trashy enough hahahah

***

I was in a comfortable sleep and I would kill anyone who would wake me up. Then I hear someone making frats with his mouth at my ear.

I know it's a he, because the person started to laugh and then started to make an ambulance siren as I slapped him right in the face.

"Ouch" Apparently Thorn said as I faced him. His beautiful blue eyes mine and then Sam snapped his fingers in front of his face.

"Okay lover boy, she has work to do"

Sam threw me his luggage as I groaned.

"Where are you dragging me this time?" I asked as Mr.McGrumpy faced me with a tired look on his face. His cold green eyes met mine as he came closer. He rested his hand on my cheek as his smooth skin touched mine and it started to get hot in the room.

He leaned closer "To Africa. Damn you're annoying"

Sam took his hand off my cheek as I slapped myself mentally and went to the bathroom and got dressed.

I got out, took Mr.McGumpy's luggage as I saw Thorn leaning against the door smiling at me. He helped me with the luggage and a driver drove us to the airport and then sent the car were Sam rented it.

Then we found out that our plane was delayed.

"We need to stay here for another two hours?" I asked in irritation as the guys nodded.

I walked in the gigantic airport and decided to get on a shop. It was big and it had lots of candies and other stuff.

I was walking when I tripped on air.

A woman saw me fall and wouldn't stop me staring. It's not like I'm stealing for God's sake. I got up smiling at the woman.

"Sorry it's been a while since I possessed a body" I said as she looked terrified and walked away as I chuckled to myself.

I bought some candies and went to the guys who were drinking coffee.

I sat next to Sam as Thorn sat next to me and Aiden stole my candies and went to flirt with some girls who were waiting for their plane.

Thorn was holding my hand while Sam's leg was touching mine. Then his hand went to up to my back as I chocked on a candy Aiden didn't manage to take.

Thorn was still holding my hand. His warm skin was against mine as I crawled my finger's around his hand and I could see him smile.

 As much as Thorn's hand pressed against mine felt good my attention was at Sam who was just looking at the airport.

He rested his hand at my leg like it was a normal thing without even facing me.

"Is there something wrong with her leg?" Thorn asked raising en eyebrow at Sam as he shook his head facing him.

"No, is there something wrong with her hand?"

This shut Thorn up as I chuckled.

I opened my phone and started to play flappy bird. It's kind of an old and annoying game, but it's better than do nothing or hold this arse's hands.

"Dude" I said facing Sam "Why are we even going to Africa, to sell water?" I asked as Mr.McGumpy gave me an angry look.

"No, don't be so arrogant. We're going to volunteer"

Well that shut me up. I never thought Sam would be the type of guy who volunteers. He looks more like a cold, grumpy, selfish, suit freak who doesn't care about anyone, but himself and of course about money and his business.

After flappy bird had irritated me to death our plane came. I took Sam's heavy luggage and we got in. It was full of people and I was sitting next to Sam. Couldn't Thorn or Aiden sit here, why me?

It was silent in the plane and most of the people were sleeping.

I poked Sam on the shoulder as he faced me

"When are we going to arrive?"

"Soon" He responded looking at the planes ceiling as always. I don't know what he looks there.

"What are you looking at?" I asked as he didn't even face me this time

"What do you think I'm looking at?"

As I was about to respond an African cute little baby in front of us started to cry as his mum tried to stop him, but it was impossible.

"Haa I bet you were grumpy since you were born" I said poking Sam again, but on the cheek this time.

"You think you were smiling when your mum just gave birth to you?"

And in all the flight me and Sam would argue about things and Thorn and Aiden would join.

After 11 hours we finally arrived. We got out of the plane and Sam high fived a woman.

"Hey Zane how have you been"

"Good, and I see you have company" She said pointing at me and the guys as Sam shook his head.

"Just my maid, her lover and one of her friends"

We got in the nice lady's car and we drove away, to God knows where, but I could feel Zane's eye on me and then on Sam smiling for no reason.

After one hour we arrived in a school as a crowd with little kids ran towards Sam tackeling him on the ground, hugging him and shouting his name.

"Sam, you got married?" Someone asked looking at me

Heck no

***

A/N- Hope you liked this chapter and sorry it was a little short. I update every Friday and this chapter goes to @Pockyjin. Sorry dude I couldn't update earlier.

#Nats

#Talie

-Jay