Bonus chapter

Sam's P.O.V

I got in the bathroom and locked the door so no one would get in.

I sat down on the floor resting my arms on my knees and hiding my head between my arms.

I started to think for a moment.

I've lost a lot, because I'm too proud. My ego won't let me say the word I love you.

What ego are you talking about Sam? You're just a coward. You're too afraid to be rejected.

I want to be with Natalie, but I can't. I'll die and I'll end up hurting her.

I'll end up hurting the girl I love the most, the only thing that's worth living. I'll end up hurting the one whom I gave my heart to, the one I'm in love with.

I wish I could live a little longer, just to have her lips against mine one more time, just to feel her touch.

Man I could look at her all day for the next one hundred years and she still would be the prettiest creature I have ever seen.

The thing is it kills me to see her, everytime I look into her hazel eyes I can feel my heart drop to my chest. I know the day I won't see her again is near and I feel a pain in my chest.

I love her, but love kills me. It kills me to love her so much, to love Natalie so much. Even when I imagine my future she somhow shows up.

On my arms I can't imagine another girl, but her. She belongs there.

Even if I had my arms wrapped around her for years  I would still want to hug her, every day.

Dead or not, I'll always love her. My heart beating or not she'll always be there.

"SAM YOU FUCKING COWARD" I shouted punching the wall as a tear rolled down my cheek.

Wow, Sam the cold hearted McGrumpy billionaire is crying. How ironic.

"Tell her you love her, you coward" I said resting my forehead on the bathroom's wall.

just three words Samuel, three honest words.

THREE WORDS YOU ASSHOLE.

"AGHHHH FUCK"

I put my back on the wall looking at the ceiling as tears rolled down my cheek. Yeah Sam is crying wow so awesome.

I closed my eyea breathing heavily. In movies, all of this seemed so easy.

But in movies, things end as in fairytails. Everything goes well at the end, but that's not what life is about.

A good ending it's just a new beginning.

I took a piece of paper and a pen I had on my pocket and started to write

Dear Natalie,

I would imagine her in my mind and smile to myself like an idiot.

After half an hour of writing all my feelings into the paper I got up and washed my face.

Then I hear someone groaning. A loud groan as I chuckled to mysfelf. I swear Natalie groans like a man.

"SAM, WHERE'S THE PAINKILLER. THE HANGOVER IS GOING TO KILL ME"

I smiled shaking my head and unlocking the door to see Nat rubbing her tired eyes with her knuckles.

At that moment I realized that, there's nothing to lose.

"I love you" I blurted out as Natalie furrowed her eyebrows.

"I love you too" She said winking "But damn what's up with you lately?"

"Nothing" I said rubbing my neck uncomfortably.

"What happened last night?"

I shrugged not remembering a single thing, but I couldn't care less.

Even if I had amnesia, I would still remember her.

"It's our last day here in Albania. What should we do?" Connors asked as I smirked.

"Ohh Samuel Reynolds is gonna take his wife on a date tonight"

***

A/N- ayee a flashback. Idk why I wrote this lmao. Anyway I hope you enjoyed it.

Sams p.o.v (':

Love y'all

- Jay