Chapter 47

Okay I've been meaning to thank y'all like 4 chapter ago, but somehow I always forget soo Imma thank ya here.

HOLY HECK I CAN'T FREAKING BELIEVE IT. WE HIT 131k READERS. I OWE YOU GUYS A BIG TIME. I CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR READING MY CRINGE ASS STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH OMIFUCK. I truly can't believe this is happening, but thanks (:

***

It''s been hours since we arrived at the club and me and Sam were both drunk as heck. We drank too much, but we had a lot of fun. 

I think I won't remember anything tomorrow, but what's there to remember? Me and Sam dancing like idiots and drinking?

"I'm a barbie girl, in a Barbie girl. Life in platic is fantastic" Mr. McGrumpy started to sing under his breath and I started to laugh.

He is more drunk than me damn.

The music was loud and people were dancing and making drinking races.

I grabbed Sam by the wrist and we got out of the club. The world was spinning around and my ears were buzzing from the loud music there.

"Where are we going cakeass?" Sam said chuckling as I rolled my eyes.

His piercing green eyes met mine and we stopped walking. We sat on a bench there looking at the sky full of stars.

"We're drunk." Mr. McGrumpy stated as I groaned.

"No shit Sherlock."

None of us said anything. The roads were almost empty. There weren't many people out and it was silence.

"Connors?" Sam asked as his green eyes met mine "Tell me something you never told anyone before"

I bite my lip not wanting those words to leave my mouth, but looking at his face I couldn't help it. His sharp features, his beautiful eyes, that amazing smile.

Those words should have left my mouth a long time ago.

"Well, I bet we aren't going to remember anything tomorrow. So, I love you dude" I confessed blushing and running my hand through my brown hair.

"Say something I don't know"

Mr. McGrumpy winked at me and I rolled my eyes. Damn he can be an ass sometimes. Sometimes? I correct that, all the damn time.

Then his hand touched mine and before I could say anything he was holding my hand.

"I'm such a coward" He blurted out breathing heavily "I can't even say the L word"

Oh here we go again. The L word

I started to think how things had changed in my life. Some months ago I was just a broke girl who was looking for an ordinary job and Sam was dared to hire me. At first I didn't like that, but now that's the best thing that happened to me.

I can't imagine my life without Sam on it and I know Mr.McGrumpy will never leave me, he'll be there for me. 

His green eyes make me feel safe, his hand on mine makes me feel safe, his smile comforts me any day and I'm comfortable around him.

I've come to realize something. If your heart beats fast when you're next to someone you care about and you feel awkward and uncomfortable, that probably isn't love. I've always been comfortable around Sam and look at us now, both drunk saying the L word.

"I'm still waiting for you to say something I don't know" Sam said winking at me as I rolled my eyes at his behavior.

He got up and walked away with me following him. We were heading home finally. I bet I'll wake up sick and with a headache,I should have not drink that much damn.

We walked for half an hour and were finally in front of Sam's house. Mr. McGrumpy was about to unlock the door, but then his mom opened it with an angry look on her face glaring at me.

"Tu m'as menti" Mrs. Reynolds said to Sam as I was standing there confused.

He run his hand through his black hair "Lie à propos de quoi?"

Is that French? Holy heck how many languages can Mr. McGrumpy speak for God's sake. That's just-...damn I'm speechless. 

For real though, what in the world are they saying?

"ELLE EST TA SERVANTE" Mrs. Reynolds shouted making my headache worse "Tu as menti ŕ Sam. Pourquoi avec elle cependant?"

"Parce que j'aime vraiment Natalie" Sam said breathing heavily grabbing me by the wrist as we headed upstairs to his room.

Whoa whoa whoa did I just hear my name at that sentence? Did he cuss me? Aghh what did just happen? A french fight? Ooo I needed some french fries to enjoy it haaa.

Sam closed the door and we both let ourselves fall on the bed. I was next to Sam and Sam was next to me as we both were looking at the pale green  ceiling for no reason while thinking about stuff.

"Natalie" Sam said making e to face him ad before I could even say a word his lips crushed into mine.

His hand run through my back and I was breathless. Damn this kiss is lasting longer than I thought.

And before me realizing we were both naked not planning to stop any time soon

*** 

A/N- I'm sorry this chapter was short, I'm having writers block T_T

But guys, this story is coming to an end damn I'll miss writing it. But let's leave that for another day, Sam and Nat are doing the *cough* lmao 

See ya on the next chapter

-Jay