Chapter 35

I could feel Thorn's eyes on me and Aiden. He didn't look happy at all. I swear he must have killed Aiden in his mind millions of times now.

Sam didn't look irritated or angry at all though. He was all calm and not so grumpy scrolling through his phone while sitting on the hotel's bed.

"So, you two are dating?" Thorn asked again as I huffed.

"Yes, yes we are"

He glared at Aiden as Aiden chuckled finding all of this amusing while Thorn looked so jealous.

Aiden chuckled again as I elbowed his arm.

"Does this looks funny to you" I whispered in his ear as he nodded and a grin appeared on his face.

Why am I not surprised?

"Okay love birds" Sam finally spoke smiling.

Smiling? Whoa whoa wait up. Sam is smiling?! Holy heck is he sick? Did the flight scared him too much? IS THE WORLD COMING TO AN END?

"I have an idea"

This doesn't sound good at all.

Mr. McGrumpy got up and walked towards me and Aiden.

"Maid, since I ruined all your dates I booked a table for you and Aiden at an awesome restaurant"

My eyes widened open as my jaw touched the ground.

He did what now?

Can this get worse? All of this, all of this is a freaking disaster. I don really like Aiden and it would so awkward if I went on a date with him.

How did my life turned like this? I can't handle the drama damn.

"Okay honeybutt" Aiden said to me as I stepped on his feet. Excuse me?!

He glared at me and then whispered "I'm tryna make this look real, shush"

"Okay, I'll leave you love birds alone and the reservation is in at 9pm, which means after two hours so don't kiss each other for a long time"

I cringed as Mr. McGrumpy walked out of the room winking at me. Why do I have a feeling he knows something.

Shouldn't he be jealous by now? Wait, Natalie what the heck girl?! You're not doing this to make Sam jealous, you're doing this to make the boys jealous. HOW IS THIS GONNA MAKE THEM STOP FIGHTING.

OH MY GOD, I'M A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING. I NEED HOLY WATER, PLEASE SPLASH IT ON ME.

"Dude, I can do anything beside kiss you okay" Aiden blurted out as I decided to tease him with a grin on my face.

"Why, I'm not a bad kisser you can ask Sam"

"What?" Aiden wondered in confusion as I literally slapped myself. DID I JUST ADMITTED THAT? I'M SCREWED, I'M SCREWED I'M TELLING YA.

"You kissed Sam?"

Aiden started to laugh in happiness raising both of his eyebrows, but he looked like he already knew the answer. Why is he happy about it anyway?

"What? N-no ewwww don't disgust me"

He came closer to me putting both of his hands on the shoulders and lightly shaking me "You, kissed Sam"

"Actually Sam kissed me" I said as he started to shake me harder ad he looked so damn happy about it.

"This is amazing. As much as I love Thorn as a friend, You don't belong with him"

"Of course I belong with him"

Whoa whoa wait. What does he mean with as a friend. Of course as a friend, I mean...Aiden is not gay is he????

No it can't be, he flirts with girls wherever he goes.

Let's get ready now honeybutt and wear something sexy to make Sam jealous"

I winked at him "Ops, I correct you. To make Thorn jealous. If only they could see me"

***

"Look at that sexy body" Aiden said as we got out of our room and got at the taxi we phoneD five minutes ago.

"Why don't we ditch, we can go somewhere else" I suggested as Aiden thought about it, but then shook his head.

"The table is book and have you seen Thorn?"

"I haven't seen him all day. Damn he must be mad"

I really hope he is okay. I feel bad for doing this to him, but I couldn't handle the jealous him. I like Thorn, but he and Mr. McGrumpy. How can I say it, erm.....don't go so well.

I swear if we let them alone in a room one of them would be dead.

After half an hour we arrived at a fancy ass restaurant and we got in. A waitress came to us and spoke out with her cute accent.

"Are you Natalie Reynolds, the wife of the billionaire Sam Reynolds as he told us"

My eyes widened open as Aiden wanted to laugh so hard.

"Yes" He answered as the waitress smiled to us and showed me and Aiden our table.

Does Sam wants to be killed right now? His wife, me?! Never! I can't even imagine it.

We ordered our food and Aiden wanted to tell me something so bad. I could tell it. Anyway, I didn't pull it out from him, he can tell me whenever he is ready.

"Do you need to share something" I asked chuckling as he shook his head. Suddenly my phone rang to see a new message from Mr. McGrumpy

Mr. McGrumpy- Maid, I guess everything is going great

Me- Yes, OMG. THE.BEST.DATE.EVER. Since ur not here ofc

Mr. McGrumpy- LOL

Me- What are you loling at?

Mr. McGrumpy- Don't be so sure about that. Nice dress by the way

I heard a laugh two tables away. I turned my head to see Sam with a hoodie on smirking at me.

***

A/N- OMG SORRY, I HAVE ONE WEEK WITHOUT UPDATING. I was going to update yesterday, but it was me and my sister's birthday and I was so busy so I apologise

Sorry the chapter was a little boring. Love ya all and this chapters goes to XEMONS for being an amazing person and making my day with her updates. Oh and the amazing cover I'm using right now is made by her xxx

-Jay