Chapter 28

We were at the airport waiting for our plane to come. I can't believe I said goodbye to those little, cute kids. Man I'm gonna miss them.

I wish I could leave Sam here though. Wait, what if he goes to the bathroom and I lock him there and I buy a ticket to America and escape?

Nah, I don't think I'm that heartless. I mean, locking someone in the bathroom? That's funny, but I don't think it will work though.

We passed the security and now we are sitting on a coffee shop here at the  airport waiting for our plane.

At least Sam told me where we were going so I could wear some worm clothes and not come with a t-shirt or something, because I bet I would have freeze from the cold when we arrive there.

I was sitting next to Thorn and Aiden and Mr. McGrumpy was sitting in front of me as his cold green eyes met my hazel ones. He looked grumpy like always and he would't stop staring at me.

"What are you staring at" Thorn asked Sam in anger as he didn't respond or even spare a single glance at him.

"What drug does he take to be so grumpy? Grumpnabis maybe" I said laughing with me own lame joke as Sam wouldn't stop looking me right in the eye.

Okay I swear this guy is bipolar.

At one moment he says thanks, then he says I'm an arrogant bitch and now he looks grumpy. Any other explanation about this behavior?

"So I can sense the violent silence" Aiden finally spoke while laughing "I know what Sam did last night was a mistake, but come on, it was funny"

I faced Aiden in anger "Which of them, the middle finger or the trumpets"

He burst out laughing as huffed. I could still feel Mr. McGrumpy's eyes on me and Thorn glaring at him.

"Why do you think he is so grumpy" I asked facing Thorn as he shrugged.

"Maybe his cat died"

"Or maybe a parrot that may have meant so much to him choked on pie"

"You know that he can hear us" Thorn said awkwardly rubbing his neck as I faced Sam to see he was crossing his arms at his chest still staring at me.

I saw his lips twitch into a small smile he hid coughing and covering his mouth with his hand.

"We need to go" Sam said getting up as I groaned taking his luggage and following him.

We got in the plane and my seat was surprisingly next to Aiden and that means...Oh my God no.

Sam and Thorn can't sit next to each other. It's against nature. Science has proved it, Thorn and Sam can't communicate without blowing the airplane up.

"Yoo Sam" I said tapping him on the back as the plane was about to fly.

"What?!" He said not even facing me

"Can we change places?"

Mr. McGrumpy didn't even respond. Rude, suit freak.

"They make such a cute couple" Aiden said looking at Thorn and Sam and letting out an awww.

I laughed at what Aiden just said, but after some minutes I was dying from boredom. Then I remembered what Sam did when he was sitting behind me so I did the same.

Karma is a bitch.

I kicked his chair as he turned around giving me a death galre.

"Lover boy" Mr. McGrumpy said to Thorn "Tell your girlfriend to stop acting like a kid"

"No thanks, I like my cute-cumber the way she is"

Awww why is he so nice? I want to pinch his cheeks.

"What in the world is a cute-cumber?"

Yeah I wondered that too. 

We explained Sam what a cute-cumber was as he looked at us like we were crazy while Aiden and I started to find ship names.

"Sorn maybe samn" I said trying not to burst out laughing as Thorn shook his head smiling while Mr. McGrumpy didn't even face us.

Then it hit me

"Aghhh what aboout Gaythorn or Thornlord"

How could I forget that amazing name. I'm feeling like I'm going to far with all these teasing. Maybe I should stop, I really don't want to upset him.

Waita second, whoa whoa whoa was there to sunny back in Africa. I don't want to upset Sam?

What's wrong with me? Someone, please splash water on my face.

Suddenly a girl walked past Mr. McGrumpy as her eyes widened open and she strop dead i track as soon as he saw her.

"Samuel?" She asked in confusion as Sam almost choke in the water he was drinking.

"Audrey?!"

Audrey who now? Who is she, how does she even know Sam and why is she shocked to see Sam here? I need answers.

"What you're feeling is jealousy" Aiden said as I smacked him.

Me jealous for Mr. McGrumpy? Never.

"Ummm what are you doing here" The ogre asked as Sam was about to respond, but without even thinking I spoke.

"Flying to Germany isn't it obvious?"

She chuckled "That must be your-..."

"No she is my maid"

They both remain silence and the girl was still standing up and nobody was saying anything to her and when I go to the bathroom people give me irritated looks. Well that's fair isn't it?

Wait a second, why am I feeling like this. Maybe I'm too tired or something.

"So what's with you getting on planes?" The girls asked again as I rolled my eyes.

People get on planed to fly somewhere duh.

"I mean, you are afraid of heights right?" 

Whoa, Sam is afraid of heights?

***

A/N- Sorry the chapter was a little boring, more to come soon ad school starts :(

#Natan

#Nats

#Gaythorn

Three ships people XD

-Jay