Chapter 32

My body was against his. As much as I wanted to move away I couldn't. I was too tired to open my eyes or to move and Sam was obviously asleep.

I don't remember how we fall asleep like this, but this time I don't care. Sam really helped me yesterday and he wasn't e jerk at all. 

Suddenly Mr. McGrumpy squeezed my hand.

"Damn New Year came so fast"

Oh, I totally forgot it's 31 December today. How did I even forget that?

"Yeah, I forgot about it" I said facing Sam as his messy hair were on his face. Okay, that's hot, I won't deny it.

"Of course you did, your mind was on me"

"No" I lied rolling my eyes to make it more believable. Wait a second, why was I even thinking abut Sam? Okay that's ridiculous. I mean, he was really nice yesterday, but that doesn't excuse him for being a jerk the whole time.

"Where is Thorn and Aiden and ughhhhh the disgusting creature Audrey"

Sam shrugged "I don't know, they left an hour ago. Not sure where they went"

I opened my hone to see 30 new messages from my dad and 2 from Thorn. Nuh uh I ain't opening my dad's messages, he was probably drunk, but I gotta see what Thorn has to say.

Thorn- It was not my fault and you know it. Please we need to talk about what happened.

Thorn- Tell Mr. McGrumpy to drive you to the shopping mall

Me- We'l see -_-

"Sam, can you give me a ride-..."

"Sure" He interrupted me as I sniffed in disgust. "Ewww no, I meant a ride to the shopping mall"

"Why?" Mr. McGrumpy said smirking 

"Thorn wants to talk"

"And that's another reason for me not to give you a ride"

I crossed my arms at my chest "Come on please. Don' make me go alone"

"Ughhhh fine" Sam finally gave up as we got dressed. I wore a sweater with a cute uppy on it and a pair of black jeans and I see Sam get out of the bathroom with a grey hoodie and black ripped jeans.

"No suit?!" I asked surprised as he shook his head.

"No suit"

I smiled as he just had a serious look plastered on his face.

We got out of the room and Sam called a taxi as we got in.

"To the shopping mall" Mr. McGrumpy said to the driver as he nodded and drove away.

All the way there he was looking out of the window, thinking like he was trying to figure out something. I would just stare at him...whoa whoa whoa why the heck am I staring?!

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, but got no respond.

"Sam?"

"Umm sorry if that was inappropri-..." 

"Would you be happy if one day I wouldn't be here with you?" He asked as I frowned. I felt my heart fall to my stomach from this question.

"No, as much as I don't want to admit it, no I wouldn't be happy"

"But you wouldn't be sad" Sam said as my frown grew. 

"I guess I would be kind of sad"

He smiled and said nothing. What are these questions for God's sake? Wait, is he going somewhere? Should I ask him? I' being ridiculous right now, I don't even care.