Chapter 21

"SAM" I shouted banging at the bathroom's door as he told me to wait.

You know that urge to pee when you wake up? Well I can't hold it anymore and Sam is in the bathroom, God knows what it's taking him so long.

"I can't hold it anymore pleaseeee" I begged banging at the door and trying not to pee my pants.

"Sam Mc.Grumpy GET OUT"

Holy cow did I just called him Mc.Grumpy, out loud? Kill me now please.

"Sam Mc- what?" He said unlocking the bathrooms door and getting out only with his pants on as I couldn't help, but stare at his abs and biceps.

"What took you so long" I tried to change the subject.

Mr.McGrumpy shrugged and I hurried inside the bathroom to pee.

I also took my clothed with me so I could change.

I got out of the bathroom dressed as Sam stare at me in disgust.

"Well even my grandma has better taste in clothes than you" He said crossing his arms at his chest.

"And she doesn't wear any"

Well who doesn't wear clothes? Besides his grandma, apparently.

"Wear this" He said throwing me a blue dress.

I wore it and I looked like a freaking prostitute. It reached my ankles and it had a big cut on the right side. It was too open on the front and I wasn't feeling comfortable at all.

I faced Sam as he just stare at me in a weird way and murmured something under his breath, but I wasn't paying much attention.

Suddenly our room's door opened and we saw Aiden and Thorn.

Their eyes land on me as they jaw touched the ground and Aiden whistled as Thorn started to laugh.

"Are you going to work in a strip club?" Aiden asked as I glared at him furrowing my eyebrows.

"Dude, I know I'm your maid, but have you ever heard about someone who wears his maid like this" I said pointing at the ugly dress.

"I'm already drooling"

I faced Thorn as he laughed.

"Come with me and try not to ruin my business agreement this time"

Me and the guys got out of the hotel and got in the car Sam rented. How isn't he still out of money?

After 30 minutes we were in front of a restaurant. Man I hate fancy things, I'm just don't fancy fancy things.

Don't fancy fancy things? Does that even make sense?

"Were here" Mr.McGrumpy said as we got out of the car.

"I don't know why you kiddos are here, but be quiet and maid...don't pull any chairs this time"

Yeah, yeah, I hope this guy doesn't want me to be his bride like in Brazil.

We got in and all the people's eyes were on me and a boy even winked at my direction. Dang Sam, I just want to yack your head off.

"Hello, I'm looking for Thomas Bastardi please" Mr.McGrumpy said to the man who checked the reservations.

Me and the guys were trying so hard not to laugh. Bastardi, is this seriously his last name.

"Of course, please it's required for you to give us your name, middle name and surname"

"Why should I give you my middle name?" Sam asked crossing his arms at his chest.