Chapter 22

I stuffed my head on the pillow, and it was harder than I remembered. It looked like it wasn't a pillow at all. Suddenly I touched an arm...is this a pillow with an arm?

I opened my eyes to see that I was resting my head on Sam's eight packs as he was staring at me on an angry way.

"You'll pay for what you did last night"

"I didn't do anything" I tried to find an excuse, but it was impossible.

Mr.McGrumpy's piercing green eyes met mine as he ran his hand through his black hair.

"I saw it with my eyes and Thorn told me the details after I threatened him to cut his balls and sell them on ebay"

"Ughhh God dammit fine, I admit it" I confessed in frustration as he crossed his arms at his chest.

What happened last night? Well...

Yesterday

"And why is that?" Thorn asked raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms at his chest

"Because I think I-...." Sam suttered for some moment, but then he fixed his collar staring at Thorn with a cold look.

"Because I simply don't like you"

With that he got out of the restaurant as we followed him. Thorn looked so frustrated with Sam and I agree. All he wanted to do was take me on a date.

We drove back to the hotel as Thorn started to smile. Then he leaned closer to me and I could see my reflection on his beautiful blue eyes.

"Tonight, at 7pm come to the hotel's swimming pool"

He kissed me on the cheek and we arrived at our destination. I went up to mine and Sam's room imagining me and Thorn kissing.

"Maid" I heard a voice say, but  didn't respond. Too busy daydreraming.

"Miad" Mr.McGrumpy said snapping his fingers in front of me as I gave him a confused look. I didn't wanted to answer, he's just that annoying and I don't give two shits about what he does or says.

"Why the heck did I hired you"

He left the room looking so angry and I kinda felt bad for not answering him. Meh, who cares.

After some hours that Sam had left the door rang and I opened it to see a woman around her 30. She was thin with blond hair and hazel eyes. 

"Where is Sam?" She asked looking around.

"Why?"

Why does this barbie doll needs Sam?

"I need to talk to him for something urgent, please can you call him my phone broke down two days ago"

I nod, but she looked suspicious. Who would ask for Mr.McGrumpy anyway? All he does is bring grumpiness into your day.

I called Sam, he answered and all I got was

"City morgue, you kill em, we chill em"

Is he serious right now. I gave the barbie doll and apologetic look and called again.

"Sam, there's someone here for you"

"Hello, I can't hear you" He said as furrowed my eyebrows

"Just kidding please leave a message after the beep"

And then the phone beeped.

"Sorry he isn't answering"I said to her crossing my arms at my chest as she smiled at me.

"I just wanted to say that the condom we saved for tonight is broken" She said as my eyes widened open and then she started to laugh her butt off as she ran her hand through her blond hair.

"Just messing with ya, I work here and I needed to tell Mr.Reynolds that there's a message for him"

I smiled at her nodding. I don't get why would I feel this way about them too doing it. It's not that I care about Mr.McGrumpy, the reason I'm staying here is, because I need those money. I don't give to flying shits about his piercing green eyes that give you shivers and his smile, that happens once in a blue moon, but it's an amazing one. And how he runs his hand through his black hair in frustration and how his biceps move...when I realized what I was thinking I slapped myself.

Like literally slapped myself as the barbie doll gave me a look like I was crazy and walked away.

Soon I realized that was seven' o clock and run to the swimming pool to see Thorn there waiting for me.

"Hey mi amor, finally here" He said as I chuckled.

"Since Mr.McGrumpy didn't let you go on a date with me we will stay here"

I nod and we stared at the swimming pool with it's blinding colorful lights as suddenly Thorn pushed me. I hit the water's surface as I closed my eyes. Damn Thorn is going to pay for this.

"I can't swim" I lied as Thorn terrified and jumped on the swimming pool and swam towards me as I pushed his head under it.

"You scared me" He said as I started to laugh. Then we started a water fight.

Our clothes were all wet as we laughed with each other. After we finished the water fight Thorn started to make funny faces under the water.

Suddenly we stopped. His beautiful blue eyes locked into mine as we swam closer to each other. 

"Guess you can call this a date"

My heart was beating rapidly in my chest. I'm telling ya it was going crazy. We were about to kiss, Thorn's lips were so close to my ones when suddenly....

Mambo number 5 was blowing up ad I see Sam on a Hawaiian shirt and some shorts singing

"One, two, three, four, five. Everybody in the car, so come on let's ride. To the liquor store around the corner. The boys say they want some gin and juice " Mr.McGrumpy sang as I wanted to stuff the microphone he was using on his arse. He stare at us in a funny wayand kept singing

"A little bit of Monica in my life. A little bit of Erica by my side. A little bit of Rita is all I need. A little bit of Tina is what I see. A little bit of Sandra in the sun. A little bit of Mary all night long. A little bit of Jessica here I am..."

And Goddammit he wouldn't stop. All the people were at their room's balconies singing after Sam. Oh boy, lucky Mr.McGrumpy he is my boss or he would be dead  by now.

***

A/N- Hope you liked this chapter and I'll update every friday (: If I don't you have the right to kill me XD 

Love ya all

-Jay