Chapter 27

His piercing green eyes met mine and he had an apologetic look on his face, but I couldn't care less. What he did is unforgivable, dumb, childish and something that Sam wouldn't do for fun.

I don't get why he needs to ruin everything. I accepted this job so I could earns some money for me and my dad, but now I'm in damn Africa which is a little far from America as far as I know.

I accepted to be his maid not his slave and I never though this job would affect my life.

I only needed the damn money, I didn't need a grumpy, suit freak, stupid, jerkarse man to get into my life and ruin everything.

It was late at night and I've been shouting at Sam for hours now.

Not he ruined my date, but also my Christmas. This guy is so selfish. He doesn't care about anyone or anything besides himself and doesn't give a shit about other people.

"I know I'm interrupting you offending me or finding ways to kill me in your mind, but-..."

I interrupted him in anger "No shush, I don't wanna hear you and your bullshit"

Sam just stranded there shocked as I groaned letting myself, from sitting  falling on the ground.

"This is unforgivable"

Mr. McGrumpy was about to say something, but I raised my finger at him "Shush, not a word from you"

I was lying on the ground staring at the sky full of stars and to be honest I was really upset.

This is the third date he ruined and I can't take this anymore.

"Ummm" Sam said as I gave him a death glare.

"Okay we're not changing roles, I'm your boss so you have no right to interrupt me"

Mr. McGrumpy crossed his arms at his chest as I didn't even spare a single glance at him.

"I'm telling you why I ruined your dates if you tell me why they are so important for you" Sam said letting a long breath out running his hand through his black hair.

Sam lied down next to me as I faced him "First of all Thorn is the opposite of you that's why I like him"

Burn bitch burn.

Sam had a pale look on his face now, but he kept listening. Damn he knows everything I'm about to say is true.

"Second, he is nice awesome and his dates are unforgettable"

"Of course they are, I showed up at every of them" Mr. McGrumpy said ad I blocked his mouth with my hand.

Actually his presence made it worse.

I continued "Thorn never lets me get in trouble unlike you"

Sam punched the ground as he talked in anger.

"As far as I remember it wasn't Thorn who saved you from a wedding with a six year older ridding a damn horse"

"Well as far as I remember it was you who is ruining my life" I respond as Mr. McGrumpy groaned.

"Well as far as I remember you kissed me"

My jaw touched the ground as I slapped him "No no no, you were the one who kissed me"

He rubbed his cheek in pain "You kissed me back remember? You were smiling haaa you liked it"

"It was onr the most disgusting kiss I have ever experienced"

He narrowed his eyes "One? One of the most? How many kisses have you gotten woman"

The truth is, he is the second boy who kissed me. How much I wished it was Thorn, but damn Sam needed to kiss me.

"Too many, way more than you can think" I lied as Sam nodded not knowing what to say.

"Why did you become a maid when you could become a stripper"

I slapped him again as he looked at me in annoyance "Why become rich when you could have become poor?"

"Cause my selfish ass wanted to be rich"

"Well my awesome ass wanted to go to college, but I needed the damn money you're making so hard for me to get" I respond as he huffed.

"I don't think you need to go to college to be a stripper"

I ttried to slap him again, but he caught my wrist before it could do it.

"Stop slapping me"

"Why should I. You're only a-..." I was cut off by Sam who looked so damn angry and started to clench his sharp jaw.

"I know, I'm an arrogant, selfish, jerkarse dude who only thinks about himself and no one else and is grumpy for no reason. No one will love him and blah blah blah"

My eyes widened open. Did he just read my mind? Meh, at least he knows what people think of him.

"What about you huh? You only see the world as rainbows and sunshine"

"It's better than being Mr. McGrumpy"

Sam didn't say another word and didn't spare a single glance at me.

I didn't say anything bad, I only pointed the truth why does he need to get upset.

Okay maybe I'm being arrogant, but he is being a pain in the arse. Does Sam think I will tolerate his stupid behaviour, because he is paying me.

"What did you get upset now?" I asked as Sam didn't respond.

"Nah I was just thinking if Mrs. McGrumpy would suit you"

I kicked his leg "This is not the time for your lame jokes okay?"

"Who said I was joking?"

"Okay Sam you need to shut your mouth up"

He got on his knee in front of me and took a box from his pocket.

"Natali Connors" He said smirking and then opening the box for me to see a plastic middle finger.

"Would you forgive me and stuff that on your arse?"

***

A/N- Hope you liked it. More to come soon.

-Jay