►FOUR

jimin felt his head spin and hands shake as he twirled around the pole, grinding against the stage and giving the crowd more than what his body can handle. he was dancing as if his life depended on it; which it kind of did, to be honest. every time jimin got near the edge of the stage, dirty hands would be shoving hundreds of dollars into his shorts and onto the stage that would add up to well in the thousands at the end of the night. but still, despite bringing home thousands of dollars every night, it wasn't worth the filthy, horny men touching jimin inappropriately.

"so," one of the bouncers―yoongi, crouched down next to jimin when the younger stumbled almost drunkenly off the stage, landing on the floor somewhere backstage. he handed jimin a cold water bottle, the dancer taking it without hesitation and drinking nearly all of it in one go.

"'m sore." jimin sighed, laying on his side and looking at the bouncer sitting next to him. yoongi leaned back on the heels of his hands, eyeing the exhausted boy in front of him.

"are you dancing again tonight?" yoongi asked, brushing jimin's sweaty bangs out of his eyes. jimin panted for a few minutes before he answered.

"i'm supposed to." jimin grunted, "but i almost passed out this dance. i don't think i can go up again."

"you need to live with me, jim." yoongi groaned. "you know mina and i see you like a little brother. you could quit this shithole of a job and live so much happier and healthier."

"you guys are about to have a kid, i don't want to intrude on your soon-to-be family, hyung." jimin mumbles and sighs heavily. "i feel weak."

"i'll tell jackson there's no way you can perform again tonight." yoongi speaks, getting up and walking off in the direction of jackson's office. "and i'm going to find you some food."

"thanks, yoon." jimin mumbles sleepily, "you're the best."

a few minutes later, jimin jumps at the sound of a door slamming. he knows it's jackson and that he should at least stand up and not stay sprawled on the floor―but he doesn't have the energy to. he glances at jackson, who looks like he could kill jimin right then and there. yoongi only huffed and stayed by jimin protectively, in case jackson actually does try to do something to jimin.

"what the fuck is this i'm hearing about you being too weak to perform later?" he practically spits. jimin could see vein beginning to pop out of his neck and forehead, but still, he was too tired to actually care. "what did i tell you yesterday? jesus, you're fucking lazy. stop laying around and get your ass ready for your performance."

with that, jackson left. jimin looked up at yoongi with tired eyes and a frown. his body ached and he just wanted to sleep. yoongi sighed, bending down and rubbing jimin's shoulders. "i know, jim. i tried."

"he's just an asshole." jimin commented, pushing himself off the floor. his face twisted into one of pain. "hyung, can you still find me food, please? i think that'll help me in the slightest."

yoongi quickly nodded, helping jimin over to where the makeup and clothes were kept, along with a fresh bottle of water before disappearing from the room, hoping to find something jimin could eat, even if it was something small.