►SEVENTEEN

"you alright, jimin-ah?" hoseok asks, watching closely as jimin pouts and shifts restlessly in his seat as he cranes his neck, looking increasingly frustrated. with hoseok's words, jimin just frowns and slumps against the chair, slouched with his arms crossed. he sighs and leans on the table to look at taehyung and hoseok.

"i don't know where jungkookie is," jimin answers. he crosses his ankles under the table and messes with a loose thread on his hoodie. "he's not answering my texts and he's not at school."

"he may just be sick," taehyung tells him. the brunette digs around his bag for a minute before pulling out a small bag of chips and an extra bottle of water, sliding them across the table toward jimin. "here, eat that. it's not a proper meal, but it's something."

"tae, no---" jimin stutters before sliding them back over to taehyung. "jungkook better just be sick."

"i'll make you eat, park jimin." taehyung grumbles, grabbing hoseok's water bottle and unscrewing the lid before taking a drink of it. hoseok looks up from where he'd been on his phone, arching an eyebrow.

"don't think he won't. he nearly killed me when i was dieting --- literally. he shoved a cookie down my throat and i choked." hoseok tells jimin, choosing to ignore the humored snort that came from the (sometimes) overprotective boy beside him. jimin raises his eyebrows at the information, looking between of them, as if for confirmation.

"he deserved it." taehyung shrugs carelessly, sliding the snack back to jimin. he pursed his lips before he spoke, "so, eat. i won't hesitate to do the same to you."

the way taehyung's threatening words were calm but had a lot of bite to them sent chills down jimin's spine. he swallowed and accepted the food, his hands freezing in place when he hears hoseok talk --- "jungkook wouldn't want you to be hungry, would he? he'd be so sad if he knew you didn't eat."

jungkook wouldn't be sad, angry or upset would be more like it. but he also tended to treat jimin like a protective boyfriend --- he made sure jimin ate and got home safely (that one was loosely words, there was nothing safe or generally positive about jimin's home life) and sometimes even walked the small blonde to the door. the words sink in and he feels a slow warmth spread through his body at the mere thought of the younger boy.

"fine, i'll eat."

——
filler filler

i cant wait for the near ending :') i see the comments now