►ELEVEN*

slight trigger warning

jimin felt unbelievably exposed in his outfit he was forced to wear. the only thing covering his bottom half was a pair of light pink, lacy panties - but for now, he'd convinced jackson to let him wear a pair of sweatpants for the time being. his heart was racing and his hands were clammy. he didn't want to do this, but he had to.

jackson's voice filled the small elevator. it sent chills down jimin's spine and the blonde automatically locked up. "you're going to finish this show and you're going to give it your all. no 'i'm too tired' or 'i'm too weak' bullshit. he's willing to pay a maximum of ten grand for you. don't fuck this up, park, or you're done for."

jimin couldn't do anything but nod once and swallow the lump in his throat. he felt bad vibes all around him and he felt uneasy because of that. he couldn't tell jackson because he knows he wouldn't care and would just yell at the younger. "got it. i'll go beyond my limits."

"good boy," jackson loosely praises.

jimin sees the floor number to the penthouse he had to go to approaching and wordlessly undresses himself, knowing better than waiting - it never has a good result. the cold air hit his bare legs and the shirt - if it could even be considered a shirt, that is - was see through and had pink flowers embroidered into it, pooling around his hips and flowing prettily. his feet were bare save for the knee-highs with a similar pattern to his sad excuse of a shirt. the elevator dings and the elevator opens to a penthouse - one that practically screams money. jimin gulps and he feels jackson shove him, making the blonde stumble over his feet.

"call me when it's over." is the last thing jimin hears before the elevator closes and disappears. he closes his eyes and breathes in and out to calm his nerves the best he could. when he opens them, a man is standing in the doorway watching jimin with hungry eyes.

"tease has some pretty little sluts, don't they?" he says, his voice thick and scruffy. jimin cringes internally, wanting more than anything to get out of the place. the man walks forward, hands reaching out toward jimin's thin hips. jimin lets out a false giggle, keeping jackson's words loud in the back of his mind as he lets the man manhandle him. with a rough hand resting uncomfortably on jimin's waist, he guides him into a dimly lit room with some kind of music playing quietly. a pole is in the center of the room and jimin feels his throat contract.

pushing his nerves to the side, jimin readies himself and walks with a steady, exaggerated sway of his hips to the pole. the man, jimin notices, is sitting in a chair with his legs slightly spread. jimin gulps and instead tries to muster the most faux seductive face he could do, seemingly a success by the way the man is nodding greedily and keeps his eyes trained on jimin's lower half.

"so beautiful, baby boy." the man groans, enjoying the way jimin's body twirled around the pole and bent in ways he didn't think were humanly possible. he stands up and walks over to jimin, allowing the blonde to steady himself on two feet before gripping the blonde's hips and attaching his lips to jimin's neck. jimin feels a flood of panic surge through him, automatically pushing and whimpering helplessly. tears well at his eyes and his stomach is turning, the pole is digging harshly into his back and jimin just feels overall helpless.

"g-get off," jimin stutters, finding a newfound strength in his arms and pushing the man away, causing him to stumble. "you can't touch-"

"your boss told me i'm allowed to do whatever i want," he says, stepping towards jimin again. jimin moves toward the doorway, staying away from any walls or objects he could easily get pinned against. "and i need help baby. i'll pay you thirty grand if you let me fuck your-"

"no." jimin growls, his legs feeling like jelly as he sees the door in the corner if his eyes, feeling beyond relieved. he spots his sweatpants, a hoodie, and his boots and phone piled at the doorway. suddenly, in the moment he hates jackson just a little bit less. "my boss can't give you consent; only i can and i'm not giving it to you."

"get back in here, you fucking bitch." the man growls and grabs onto jimin's wrist, the small blonde crying out. jimin feels another hand toying with the scratchy waistband of the panties he had to wear and he feels pure disgust race through him.

"i-i said no," jimin rushes out, freeing himself from the tight hold. he nearly stumbles as he runs toward the door, grabbing his things to the best of his ability as he presses the 'down' button repeatedly, his breathing heavy as the man gets closer. jimin could see the beginning of veins popping out of his head and neck. jimin mumbled under his breath, "come on. come the fuck on you stupid box."

when the doors to the elevator finally opened, jimin nearly cried out and slid inside, closing the doors as quickly as they had opened. once they were shut and he pressed the right button, jimin redressed himself and thought about who to call. he knew jackson would leave him in the cold night and yoongi was surely asleep, if he wasn't at his second job. jimin's finger hovered over the only contact he knew he could call; jungkook.