►TEN

"alright, park!" jackson's loud voice sounded through the small room as he walked in, door hitting the wall with an unnecessary amount of force. jimin flinched at the loud noise of the metal door bouncing off of the brick walls. he frowned when he saw said man come into view, his workout clothes on. jimin let out a small sigh but walked up to his boss anyways. jackson cracked his neck and knuckles before crossing his arms and looking down on jimin - despite their small, barely-there height difference. "we're learning a new choreography today. you can not fuck up, one wrong move and you're fired. got it? i know your mommy wouldn't be too pleased with that news."

jimin gulped but nodded. his voice was shaky as he talked, able to sense how on-edge jackson is and didn't want to push his buttons any further than he already was - despite that he wasn't doing anything wrong. "but i just learned a new choreography, why do i need a new one? it's only been a week."

"you," jackson starts, cupping jimin's face. his hands felt rough against the smooth skin of jimin's face and the blonde hated it. jackson gave jimin a bittersweet grin that made an uneasy feeling erupt in his stomach. he chuckled lowly, "you, my prized dancer, are going to begin doing private shows, one-on-one or however many people there are. you'll be bringing in double - triple, even. you're sexy and look innocent, they feed off of kids like you. even if you are lazy and are shitty."

the last sentence was nothing but a string of mumbles and jimin's sure he wasn't supposed to hear it, but he did anyways. he felt disheartened. "i'm not comfortable with that."

"i never said you got a choice, kid." jackson spits, patting jimin on the shoulder and walking past him, purposefully bumping shoulders with the blonde. "stretch and get ready, we've only got two days to do this."

"hyung, are you okay?" jungkook asked, gently gripping jimin's bruised jaw and tilting his head upwards. jungkook's heart broke at the sight; he didn't like seeing dried up blood around his lips noe did he like the puffy redness of jimin's eyes or the bruises (oddly in perfect shapes of fingers) lining his slightly swollen jaw. "actually, that's a stupid question. what happened? whose ass do i need to beat?"

jimin gripped jungkook's wrist softly and moved it, jungkook's eyes never leaving his. the blonde sighed, "nothing. i'm fine, kook. don't worry about me."

"i'm going to worry, jimin." jungkook says. his eyes were hard and jimin could see jungkook's shoulders begin to tense up. "what happened?"

"just disagreements between my mom and i and i fucked up another choreography and jackson got mad." jimin shrugged, "please drop it. i don't want to talk about it."

jimin felt jungkook hug h tightly, wrapping his own arms around the younger's thin waist weakly, burying his head in jungkook's neck. he could feel jungkook's breath hit his neck as he talked, "'m sorry, hyung. if you need to talk, ever, i'm here."