►TWENTY SIX

"so where are we going today, mr. jeon?" jimin playfully teases, swinging his and jungkook's hands back and forth as they walked. it was slightly colder out today and jimin was bundled up in a sweater, one of jungkook's many, many hoodies and a beanie. jungkook hummed lowly and clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

"i don't know, you didn't tell me?" jungkook smirks lightly when he sees jimin's face contort into one of confusion, his eyebrows scrunched together and lips set into a frown.

"what?" he asks, "you didn't tell me where we were--" jimin pauses mid sentence, his jaw falling slack and cheeks heating up. he lifts his free hand and punches jungkook in the arm roughly. jungkook only laughs and rubs the spot jimin had hit. "you asshole! i hate you."

"if you really hated me, you wouldn't be my boyfriend." jungkook snickers. he bumps his shoulder into jimin's as he sees the building only a few feet away. "we're almost there."

jimin's head shoots up, eyes darting around as he tried to pinpoint where jungkook was taking him. he pouts, "where?"

"ice rink." jungkook simply states. he sees jimin stop walking from his perpheral view and grin widely, happiness flowing from him almost automatically.

jimin gasps and breaks out into a jog, pulling jungkook behind him carelessly. "i haven't gone ice skating since i was, like, six!"

eventually, they get checked in and jungkook pays for their skates. jimin offered, but he was very quickly shut down by his boyfriend. jimin stands up, a bit wobbly, but he does. jungkook too manages to get to his feet, a hand on jimin's back as they made their way to the ice.

jungkook squealed and gripped the wall tightly, pouting when he hears jimin laughing from behind him. he looks over his shoulder at his boyfriend, "hey, quit laughing at me!"

"i didn't know you were capable of such a cute sound," jimin teases playfully, gasping when he nearly loses his own balance. he hears jungkook snicker and make fun of jimin. once jimin rebalanced himself, he grins at jungkook and reaches out to grab him by the arms, pulling him closer. jungkook gasps loudly and yells before falling on top of jimin, laughing loudly with jimin.

"you were better than i thought you'd be." jimin comments. he holds the door open for jungkook, who happily walks by with slumped shoulders.

"like you were any better!" jungkook playfully retorts, smiling and watching as jimin rolls his eyes, but smiles nonetheless.

"oh hush. let's just get your bruised ass some hot chocolate and then go home and cuddle, yeah?" jimin smiles brightly.

"i hate you so much sometimes." jungkook says, glancing at jimin. "so, so much."

"oh please, you love me."

---

boy do i have a surprise for you all