►TWENTY FIVE

jungkook walks with jimin's smaller hand held tightly in his own as they go to jungkook's house. jimin has his free hand stuffed into the pocket of his hoodie and yawns lightly, rubbing his eyes cutely after. jungkook hears him and looks over, "are you tired, hyung?"

"just a little." jimin replies, "i stayed up late."

"too late." jungkook adds on. he rubs his thumb over jimin's knuckle as they walks, gently bumping their shoulders by accident. the younger bites his lip before glancing at jimin, "mom isn't going to be home until late, do you want to stop and eat now or order in later?"

jimin purses his lips as he thinks about it. he sighs and answers jungkook, "now. i'm so hungry, and i sleep so much better on a full stomach, and i'm in dire need of a nap."

"is pizza okay?" jungkook asks. jimin glances at him, "because i know a really good pizza place by here."

jimin nods and leans into jungkook more as they walk. the wind is blowing lightly and jimin feels at peace --- at home. he's sure his cheeks are stained a soft red from the light wind, only adding onto his natural blush, making it appear darker than usual. jimin's tongue darts out to wet his lips before he talks, "i'm so unbelievably in love with you, jeon jungkook."

jungkook blushed at the confess  although he's heard it before from jimin. he feels like it's something he'll never get used to --- not that he wants to. "i'm so in love with you, too." jungkook says to him, "so in love it hurts."

"i want to spend the rest of my life with you." jimin tells him. he chews at his lip, a small frown on his chapped lips. "i mean, i now it's really soon to say i want something as serious as marriage with you, but it's true. no one has ever treated me so well and i truly don't think someone could treat me better than you can."

"i can definitely say the same to you, baby." jungkook whispers, not missing the way jimin's lips spread wide and curled up at the corners. jungkook looks at him and grins, pulling him closer, "definitely."

"oh my god, jungkook." jimin moans softly as he pulls a piece of cheese from his lips, licking them after to catch any sauce left. he glances at jungkook from across the table, "why have you never brought me here? it's so good. i think i just ate heaven in a pizza."

jungkook can't stop the laugh that bubbles in the back of his throat, causing him to put his half-eaten slice back onto the plate and lean back in his chair. his head tips back as loud laughs leave him and he feels tears brim his eyes in result of laughing so hard, bringing the heels of his palms to rub at his eyes and prevent himself from crying. he regains his breath and glances at jimin, willing himself not to laugh again and instead coos when he sees his boyfriend pouting at him, pizza sauce on his cheek. "don't laugh at me!" jimin protests, only pouting more.

jungkook leans forward and kisses his cheek, quickly swiping his tongue across the smooth skin and cleaning jimin's face of the sauce. he pulls back and grins cockily, watching jimin's shocked expression. "you had something there."

---
stan stray kids

cough give me date ideas for jikook cough