►THIRTY-ONE

jimin slings his carry-on bag over his shoulder, rubbing the sleep away out of his eyes from the small nap he had taken on the plane. he shoves his hands into the pockets of jungkook's hoodie, beginning to make his way off the plane. his small fingers are wrapped around his phone, wanting to text jungkook already. first though, he knew he would have to get his suitcase and find his dad.

jimin walks quickly to the baggage claim, bouncing on the balls of his feet impatiently as he watches suitcase after suitcase come through, feeling the need to whine and complain with every one that wasn't his. soon though, he saw his come through. he grabbed it and walked the opposite direction, frowning as he realizes his dad may not know what he looks like, or worse, forgot about jimin. it's not like jimin had his number, so he couldn't call.

jimin pulls out his phone and unlocks it, ready to text his boyfriend, but a yell from behind him catches his attention instead. the blonde turns around, phone still in hand, and sees a man with a small girl, no older than four or five jimin notices, next to him waving jimin over. jimin recognizes him to be his dad and slides his phone back into his pocket and tightens his grip on his bags, making his way toward them.

"still as handsome as ever," the man coos teasingly, smiling brightly. "i would ask how you've been, but i already know the answer to that."

jimin feels himself blush and he looks at his feet, laughing quietly. "i'm actually doing good; my boyfriend has been treating me well."

"i always knew you were going to be gay." his dad laughs and wraps an arm around jimin's shoulder. he gives him a tight hug, pulling away, "oh yeah, just so you know, you've got a little sister."

jimin gasps and his eyes light up. they fall onto the little girl standing next to his dad, "is that her?"

"yup!" his dad says. he nudges her, "minji, this is jimin. you know who he is, right?"

she finally brings her gaze up from the ground and looks at her brother, eyes wide and curious. when she smiles, jimin almost breaks into tears because she's adorable and he believes he saw a dimple. "hi, jiminie oppa."

jimin grins, "minji," he coos, "you're too cute."

jimin hears his dad laugh, "how about we go home? i have to help you get settled in."