►TWENTY NINE+

jimin had his back against jungkook's chest as the younger plays some video game, his eyes focused and tongue peeking out from between his lips in pure concentration. he could feel jungkook's heartbeat faintly against his back and he loves it, knowing he's the only one who can make it speed up merely by kissing his cheek or saying "i love you."

"jungkookie?" jimin says quietly, almost too quiet. jungkook barely caught onto his name, but he did nonetheless. he pauses his game and tilts jimin's jaw up until they're as face-to-face as they can get. it causes jimin to giggle, making jungkook's heart do somersaults.

"yes baby?" jungkook asks, mindlessly carding his fingers through jimin's soft blonde locks. "do you need something?"

"no," jimin breathes out. he looks down and away from jungkook as he mumbles the next string of words, his face and neck heating up and turning a deep crimson in color from embarrassment. "i was thinking and...i want you to be my first. if you're okay with it, that is. i don't want to pressure you at all---"

"you want me to take your virginity?" jungkook asks, his voice breathless and airy. he had a huge smile on his face despite the question. he sees jimin nod shyly, causing him to coo loudly. he wraps his arms around jimin's waist and drops the controller, game long forgotten. "fuck, i'd love to---i'd love to, minnie."

jimin straightens up and turns his body so that he's straddling jungkook, nothing but the thin material of their boxers separating their crotches. jungkook's breath hitches as jimin cups his jaw with one hand and kisses up it, tangling his other hand into his bangs, tugging the soft brown strands gently. jimin pulls away after a breathy, pleasured sigh leaves jungkook's lips. "do you want to do this? right now?"

jungkook nods frantically, grabbing onto jimin's hips tightly, "fuck yes."

jimin says nothing as he hooks his arms around jungkook's neck, running his fingers through the hairs on the nape of his neck. he rolls his hips back on jungkook's, a whine leaving his lips as his head tilts back and leaves his throat on full display, unmarked as pleasure erupts through his lower half. jungkook grunts and bucks his hips into jimin's, signalling him to keep going. jimin's whines get louder as he grinds against jungkook and jungkook's grunts get deeper with the exception of a few moans. the blonde has his head dipped into jungkook's neck as his hips roll back and forth steadily, his eyebrows furrowed in pleasure and lips swollen from mindless biting. he can feel the cool air of the room hit his flushed skin as jungkook pulls the collar of his sweater down, sucking and biting marks onto the smooth skin.

jimin leans back and needily hooks his fingers at the bottom of jungkook's shirt, tugging at it with a pout on his red lips. "off. take it off." he chokes out, feeling more frustrated by the minute. his cock felt heavy in his boxers and was leaking, he could tell jungkook's was no better. jungkook quickly tugged it over his head, throwing it across the room somewhere. jimin's sweater followed, leaving the couple in just their underwear. jungkook leans up and kisses jimin roughly, moans leaving them both as jungkook's hands roamed jimin's body, their teeth hitting as jimin leaned more into the kiss.

"can i," jungkook pants as he pulls away from jimin. a steady line of hickeys covers jimin's shoulder and his eyes are clouded over with lust, his full lips seemingly even fuller from how swollen they had become. "can i prep you?"

"oh my god, please." jimin moans softly and allows jungkook to flip them over, his back hitting the bed harshly and slightly knocking the wind out of him. jungkook hovers over jimin, biting onto his collarbone and sucking on the sensitive skin until it turns a harsh red, pulling back and grinning cockily at his work.

jungkook moves down and places a hand on jimin's aching bulge, pressing down with the palm of his hand. he grins to himself when jimin throws his head into the pillow under him, a silent moan leaving his lips as he arches his back. "does that feel good, baby?" jungkook purrs, pressing his lips to jimin's jaw.

"y-yeah..." jimin chokes out, feeling jungkook pin his waist to the bed as he palms him, the heel of his hand moving in harsh circles against his bulge. he chokes out broken moans and whines, panting heavily. "please, kook."

"spread your legs." jungkook swallows thickly and pulls away, hearing jimin grunt at the loss of contact. jimin does as told, sliding his boxers off and spreading his legs wide enough for jungkook to sit between, using the older's flexibility to his advantage and putting his legs over his shoulders. jungkook digs around in the drawer by his bed before pulling out a bottle of lube, breath uneven as he slicks his fingers up. he looks at jimin through his sweaty bangs, dick twitching at how fucked out he looks already. "if this hurts, tell me to stop, okay? give me a verbal answer."

jimin nods, "got it."

jungkook snorts at the answer but takes what he can get, running a hand up and down one of jimin's thighs as he slowly inserts his index finger into jimin's hole, slowly moving it in and out. jimin pushes his hips back against jungkook's finger, quickly getting used to the feeling. "you alright?" jungkook asks.

"m-more," jimin chokes out, "i n-need more."

wordlessly, jungkook inserts his middle finger as well. jimin rolls his hips back onto jungkook's fingers, unconsciously clenching around them as his fingers brush his prostate. jimin lets his head roll back on the pillow, feeling pleasure surge through his veins.   he can feel sweat roll down his neck as he pants breathlessly, steadying his gaze on jungkook's face. his tongue darts out to wet his lips, "fuck, jungkook, i need you." he whines softly, "please."

jungkook pulls his fingers out of jimin and wipes them on the sheet beside his waist. jimin lets out a frustrated grunt at the loss of pleasure, but watches jungkook as he hovers over him. the brunette digs in a drawer by his bed, frowning and leaning back to look at jimin. "i don't have any condoms. i think sungjin might have took them."

"i don't care," jimin breathes out, "i'm clean."

jungkook runs his thumb along jimin's cheek affectionately, "are you sure?"

jimin nods frantically, "more sure than ever."

jungkook nods and grabs the lube, pouring a generous amount into his palm and slicking himself up. he pulls his hand back, placing both on jimin's thighs. he spreads the older's legs open a bit more, kissing him gently as he aligns his tip with jimin's hole. he asks jimin if he's sure about it one more time, only pushing in slowly when he gets the okay. once he bottoms out, hips against jimin's, he kisses jimin's forehead. the blonde's eyebrows are furrowed in slight discomfort, which is expected. jungkook whispers sweet nothings into his ears until jimin lets out a soft, "move."

at first, jungkook's thrusts are slow. it isn't enough for jimin, though, as he wraps his legs around jungkook's waist, the younger ignoring the way jimin's heels were digging into his lower back painfully. he hooks his arms around jungkook's neck, kissing him deeply as his pace picks up. jimin lets out a particularly loud moan against jungkook's lips when he feels the younger's tip hit his prostate roughly, causing him to arch his back off the bed entirely and his toes to curl. his vision is blurry as he feels heat swirl in the pit of his stomach, cock twitching painfully and leaking against their stomachs.

"are you close, baby?" jungkook asks, getting a nod from jimin in response. he curls his fingers into the hairs on the nape of jimin's neck and hits jimin's prostate as roughly as possible, cock twitching at the way jimin has his fingers digging into jungkook's shoulders, loud, almost scream-like moans leaving his body along with choked sobs making their way out of his sore throat. with one final thrust, jungkook whines loudly and stills his hips, allowing himself to release inside of jimin. jimin comes at the same time, his body curling into jungkook's as his vision is painted white.

"shit, are you okay?" jungkook pants, coming down from his high and slowly pulling out. he sees his come run down jimin's thighs, leaking out of his used hole. jimin nods through heavy-lidded eyes, reaching around shakily for jungkook's hand.

"yeah, i'm okay." jimin replies, allowing jungkook to walk away momentarily. he returns a few minutes later, wet washcloth in hand. jimin moans from oversensitivity as jungkook wipes away the liquid between jimin's thighs, glancing at him after.

"do you want a bath now, or in the morning?" he asks, one hand on jimin's thigh. jimin yawns before replying.

"now."