►SEVEN*

jimin held his stomach as he finally caught his breath from laughing, leaning back in his seat and staring at the couple across from him. taehyung, though he seemed kind of devoid of emotion at first, jimin quickly found out he likes to joke around and is just overall really fun to be around. hoseok smiled widely, both rows of his perfectly straight, white teeth on full display. he glanced out of the window behind jimin, "it's getting late, what time do you have to be home, jimin?"

at the words, jimin fell limp. his eyes got wide and his blood drained from his face, leaving him pale. he sat up quickly, "what time is it?"

hoseok raised his eyebrows at the younger's odd behavior but picked up his phone, reading off the time to jimin. "8:20."

"shit shit shit," jimin mumbled, shakily standing up. he flashed taehyung and hoseok a wobbly smile, unable to stop the panic flooding through his veins. his hands shook as he pulled his jacket back on, "i really have to go. i'm sorry. i had fun, it was nice hanging out with you guys. maybe i'll see you at school tomorrow."

taehyung gave jimin a bone crushing hug and hoseok waved a goodbye, jimin fleeing the small restaurant faster than he ever has before. there was only one thought running through his mind: "fuck, i'm so dead."

"i'm so fucking dead." jimin whimpers, hastily unlocking the front door and opening it. he licked his chapped lips, quietly shutting the door after pocketing his keys. jimin walked into the living room, his body shaking. his mom sat there with a calm look on her face, but jimin knew better than to fall for it. he did it once, and that was the second biggest mistake he ever made.

"where the fuck were you?" she hissed, narrowing her eyes. she stood up, stumbling over to jimin. he dropped his head, biting his lip to calm himself. "probably being a little whore, like usual. probably out getting fucked."

"i was with friends." jimin spoke. he loosed his shoulders the best he could, trying to hide the fact that he was afraid. "i lost track of time."

she snorted and began laughing as if jimin just told her the funniest joke she's ever heard. she leaned against a table for support, bringing her hands to her face and began wiping tears from her eyes. "friends?" she spat out the word in a humorous way, continuing to laugh. she stood tall in front of him, pushing him back. "whores like you don't have friends. you're worthless! they only see you as a friend for your body. they would have no reason to like you otherwise."

jimin sniffled, shoving past his mom and trying to reach tge stairs. what he said in reply slipped out without a thought. "shut up. they don't see me like that."

"did you just tell me to shut up?" she gasped. jimin froze in his spot, jaw slack as he looked at her. fear bubbled in his chest at the enraged look on his mom's face. "you little bastard."

jimin felt tears well in his eyes as he started to blubber apologies, hoping they would be enough to get him off the hook. but they weren't. they never were. "i'm sorry, i-i didn't m-mean―"

jimin let out a loud cry when he felt her hand come in contact with his cheek, a warm, sticky substance trickling diwn the skin. jimin shakily touched the bruised and swollen skin, wincing and pulling back to see his fingers covered in blood. she had hit him with her rings turned.

"go to bed, slut." she hissed, "you sicken me."