Chapter 7

Two weeks have passed already and everything was like usual. Kyoya and Haruhi would go to school together before going their separate ways. They attended their classes like usual and went to the club usual. Nothing seemed out of place yet the other host club members could tell that something was up. Mori and Honey paid it no mind but it was getting on the nerves of everyone.

"Kyoya, doesn't it seem like you're getting a little too close to Haruhi?" Tamaki questioned him.

"How so?" Kyoya said, clicking away at his laptop.

"Just the other day, the two of you were talking to one another," Tamaki pointed out.

"And don't forget that time when you helped her pick up those books that fell on the floor," Kaoru added.

"The Kyoya we know wouldn't ever do that," Hikaru finished.

"You guys are imagining things," Kyoya blatantly replied. "My behavior with her is the same as usual."

They eyed him with suspicion until Haruhi stepped into the room. Today, there were no customers to please due to them holding a "meeting". Though, the only person doing anything was Kyoya. He was planning out the budget for the club as well as how to increase their daily profit.

"What're you guys doing? You're all crowding around Kyoya-senpai," Haruhi said.

"Just interrogating him," Hikaru and Kaoru grinned.

"Interrogating?" Haruhi tilted her head to the side. "Well, just don't bother me then."

Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru looked towards Haruhi in further suspicion. If it was like the usual day when they held meetings, rather than going to the side and studying, she would ask if she could go home first.

"Haruhi, you're not going to ask to go home?" Tamaki asked.

"Why would I?" Haruhi blinked at him.

"But that's what you usually ask," he replied.

Haruhi sighed and gave a tired smile. "Even if I do ask, it's not like you guys are going to let me. Besides, does it seem like Kyoya-senpai will let me?"

They glanced towards Kyoya who was typing away at his computer. He looked up and gave them a quick evil smile, his lenses flashing. "This also counts as club hours and your participation matters. Don't think you can easily leave. Otherwise, I'll be adding more onto that debt of yours."

"See?" Haruhi pointed out.

They weren't buying it. The third-years, tired of seeing their ever-so-suspicious juniors, decided to end this interrogation.

"Hika-chan, Kao-chan, you guys are being weird," Honey said. "Rather than Kyo-chan and Haru-chan being weird, it's you guys."

"Why aren't you calling out Boss on this?" Hikaru and Kaoru pouted.

"Tama-chan's weird enough so there's no point in saying it," Honey smiled innocently. "Right, Takashi?"

Mori nodded his head in agreement.

"How can you treat your King in such a manner?!" Tamaki cried pitifully in a corner of the club room.

Haruhi sighed and returned back to her homework. Why did she even bother with this group of people? An hour had passed and she had finished her homework for the day. Just in time, the bell rang, signaling the end of the club. Haruhi got up and readied her stuff, getting ready to walk to the spot where he usually picked her up. But before she left the room, a voice spoke up.

"It's decided. We're going to go somewhere fun this weekend!" Tamaki declared.

"Eh?" Haruhi sunk her head low.