Chapter 19

Haruhi was utterly exhausted by the end of the ten-hour flight. Kyoya, Keith, and she had set out early in the morning at five-thirty in the morning with their luggage and suitcases right behind them. They had planned to spend the whole Golden Week in Dubai and for Haruhi, she was looking forward to it. The Host Club had met at the airport and boarded their private plane at six-thirty sharp and decided to go for the non-stop flight. She had planned to get some sleep on the plane but it was impossible; they were causing so much commotion and ruckus to the point where it felt like her head was being torn apart. Moreover, Kyoya wasn't quite happy about it either for his devil mode settled in quickly after he boarded the plane. After all, he, too, wanted to get a shut eye. 

"I don't get it," Haruhi said, her eyes dead. "How do they have so much energy?!"

Even after ten hours on the plane with no sleep whatsoever, the Host Club members were still full of vigor and excitement. Haruhi and Kyoya just couldn't keep up with them and were on the verge of collapsing. 

"Do you want to go to the hotel first?" Kyoya came up to her. "You look tired."

Haruhi's hair was a slight mess and her face and eyes had no life to it. She chuckled at his suggestion and smiled.

"The same could be said to you," Haruhi remarked.

Kyoya's appearance looked similar to hers, if not worse. His hair was sticking out and his collared shirt was slightly wrinkled.  His eyes had the same dreaded look in them and he seemed like he was ready to kill someone. Kyoya sighed and put an arm at her waist. 

"Let's go check in first," he decided.

Haruhi nodded her head and turned to Keith. "Keith, I'll help you carry the luggage."

"No need, Haruhi-sama," Keith smiled. "Tachibana-san, Aijima-san, and Hotta-san are kindly helping out, too, after all."

Her lips tightened into a straight line as she looked at him in guilt. Kyoya reassured her that she didn't need to worry about it and just let the butlers do their job. With further reassurance from the butlers themselves, Haruhi agreed and let them carry the luggage.

At the hotel~

"Now this is what you call a nice bed," Hikaru jumped onto the bed. 

"I know right," Kaoru agreed. "As expected of Kyoya-senpai. Only choosing the best of the places."

"Just look at this view!" Tamaki proclaimed. "The crystal blue sea at the horizon, the vast buildings spread along the ground, and the lights illuminating the skyline in the night - just imagine the view!"

"Apparently the food here is super good!" Honey cheered. "Especially the cake!"

"They even have a sports area down in the lower floors," Mori added. "It's exactly what you would expect from a first-class hotel."

"I rented out everything on this floor so we can enjoy our stay here to our heart's content," Kyoya said. "As for sleeping arrangements, you can decide amongst yourselves." 

"Then we want to sleep with Haruhi," Hikaru and Kaoru grinned, swinging an arm around the dazed Haruhi, who was looking around at the place in magnificence. 

"No," Kyoya replied flatly.

"If anything, having Haruhi-sama sleep near the butlers would be more favorable," Keith said. "We wouldn't want some unknown pests coming in, right?"

"The same could be said of you," Hikaru said, ready to fight.

"Stop it!" Tamaki yelled. "If anything, we should all be sleeping together! Let's have a sleepover tonight," he said excitingly.