Chapter 18

It's been two months since the party and everything had returned to its usual routine. The students of Ouran greeted and treated Haruhi like usual and as for the Host Club, she still regularly attended to it. Of course, as a Host. Though she was made to dress in female costumes and not male ones - much due to Tamaki and the other's urging - she still had a fun time interacting with her usual customers. Moreover, the girls still swooned over Haruhi due to her natural charm.

"Good morning, Haruhi," Momoka greeted.

"Morning," Haruhi smiled.

"Ha-ru-hi!" two voices sounded behind her. A chill went down her spine even though it was already the middle of spring.

"Hikaru. Kaoru," Haruhi said with a look of dread.

The two grinned in unison as they wrapped an arm around her. "Let's go somewhere fun."

I knew it, she paled.

"It's Golden Week next week. The perfect time to go somewhere with your friends," Hikaru smirked, leaning into her face.

"Furthermore, you promised us, didn't you? Haruhi?" Kaoru added.

A devious grin formulated on their lips and for a second, Haruhi thought she saw a pair of horns and a tail growing out from their heads and hips. She sighed, a look of death showing in her eyes. They were devils. They were an evil pair of twin devils. Why did she ever promise to hang out with them?

As the twins hung and smiled around Haruhi, convincing her to go somewhere, Haruhi remained oblivious to the numerous stares and squeals that the three of them were gaining. With two hot boys by your side, what girl wouldn't die for it to happen to them? Haruhi was the apple of their eye and the way how Hikaru and Kaoru glued their bodies close to her...it was just too much for everyone. Roses adorned the three of them, seeming as if they had popped out of some fairy tale book. As if it wasn't enough, Keith stepped in and took Hikaru's hand off of Haruhi.

"Hikaru-sama, Kaoru-sama," he said with a feigned smile. "Please do not put your hands on Haruhi-sama however you please. You're troubling her."

At the sight of Haruhi's personal butler, who's gorgeousness couldn't even be put into words, the girls squealed some more. How they wished they were in Haruhi's position right now! However, in Haruhi's case, she just wished to be a bystander.

"Can you guys quiet down?" Haruhi asked, not bothering to raise her voice.

"Tell us if you're coming with us or not first!" Hikaru and Kaoru demanded.

"Haruhi-sama, there's no need to affiliate yourself with people like them. Let's move to the cafeteria. You have a break next after all," Keith smiled.

Haruhi sighed. Two of them were annoying brats while another one was a man that always smiled yet his emotions were clear as glass. She couldn't tell which one was more annoying in her opinion.

"I'm free Golden Week and I wouldn't break my promise to you guys," Haruhi said, facing them. "But it all depends on Kyoya-senpai."

"Then let's go ask him," Hikaru and Kaoru said.

Before she knew it, she was being dragged by Hikaru and Kaoru like a rag doll as they sped away to find Kyoya. Keith ran after the three of them at lightning speed, his eyes shining with evil intent. His mistress was being dragged behind them like a rag doll which he couldn't forgive. Keith caught up to the two in no time, given his athletic abilities, and set Haruhi upon his arm. Haruhi sat on his arm as he carried her. Hikaru and Kaoru pouted.

"Give Haruhi back," Hikaru glanced up at him.

"I refuse to," Keith answered.

"Oh? Did you say you refused to?" Hikaru cracked his knuckles, a sinister aura growing around him.