Chapter 8

"Haruhi~!" Tamaki cried out as he hugged Haruhi, his face snuggling up against her's. "You're so cute~!"

"Let go, senpai," Haruhi disgruntled.

She was wearing a coffee-colored blouse with white lace on the collar. She had on a light pink skirt over her black leggings and a pair of dark purple winter fur boots. She donned a hooded navy blue wool coat, leaving it unbuttoned. She had a brown shoulder-bag with a white bow hanging from her left shoulder. If it weren't for Serena and Nasha's urging, she would've just worn a pair of jeans.

"Haruhi, you're pretty dressed up today," Kaoru whistled. "Right, Hikaru?" 

"Y-Yeah. You look pretty cute in those," Hikaru stammered. "What made you suddenly decided to dress up?"

"My dad forced me to," Haruhi sighed, lying.

"But Haru-chan's really cute!" Honey ran up to her and took her hand. "Let's hurry and go to the escape room!"

"O-Oh," Haruhi agreed as she was dragged along behind him.

Mori quickly followed with Kyoya after him. Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru looked on in jealousy at Honey who was tightly holding onto Haruhi's hand. Kyoya glanced back at them and sighed. If it was someone else, Kyoya would've been worked up about it, too, but seeing that it was Honey, he let it slide. In his eyes, he was nothing more than a child with good martial art skills. 

"If you guys don't hurry up, we're leaving you behind," Kyoya said.

"Mitsukuni and Haruhi are already there," Mori pointed at the two who were already at the entrance.

"Fast!" the three yelled in surprise. 

The five of them scurried to where the two were already, finding that they had already gotten the playing tickets. They were the first ones there since it was still early in the morning but this was good; it meant that it wouldn't be as crowded. 

"Haruhi, you want to come w-" Hikaru was about to say but was soon interrupted by Tamaki.

"Haruhi, you should come with father! It'll be more fun!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Shut up, Boss!" Hikaru kicked him to the side, a tick mark on his forehead. "I was speaking first! Don't interrupt me!"

"So what about it, Haruhi?" Kaoru offered. "Want to come with us two? It'll be more fun than being with Boss."

"Though I'm sure that's true, I'm not sure," Haruhi said; she had her doubts. "Besides, you two are probably going to bully me the whole time."

"No, we won't," Hikaru and Kaoru grinned at the same time. "Now let's go!"

Haruhi was dragged by the two without her consent and before she knew it, she ended up in the same room as them. Honey and Mori were in their own room while Tamaki and Kyoya were in another. The objective was to escape from the room but there was only one room to truly escape from. Once those people were freed, they had to go rescue their friends. After everyone was freed, they had to go find the secret of the place as well as the key and only by rescuing everyone, would they be able to escape. It was a pretty simple plan but if there was one thing she had to say, it was that the place was huge. From what she saw from the outside, it was three stories tall and it took up half a block. 

"Are you guys even looking?" Haruhi asked.

"We are, we are," the two replied simultaneously.

Haruhi sighed. "I hope so. Ah. Found something."

"What did you find?" Hikaru came up to her.

Haruhi dusted the book and held it in her hands. She opened it and soon enough, she found a box within the book. She sighed, thinking what a waste it was to carve a rectangular hole in such a nice book.