Forget what I said

Ella

"Have a good day Maisie" I kiss her head before she walks into the classroom to her little friend. Her teacher waves to me and I wave back with a bright smile.

Now time for me to go to school. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous to go. What was up with Silas last night? One minute he wants to help me then the next he wants me to stay away from him. Was it something I did? Did I say come off rude to him?

I realize I'm now I'm my parking spot. At least I can thank Silas for being my hero. So long I wanted someone to stop those guys from hitting me. Never did I expect Silas to do that though. Once I walk into the building, I hide my face and look down as I walk to my locker.

Finally, I look up and see Tyler with Silas leaned up against my locker with smirks. My heart starts beating at the sight of Silas since he told me to avoid him... what the hell do I do?! "Morning Ell" Tyler laughs.

Silas looks at me and his smirk grows. What happened to his face and arm? I've been asking myself that since yesterday. He has a black eye and his lip is busted open. His arm is also in a sling. Wait... when I went to his house that day, he rushed me out then the next day he comes to school like this...

I really hope he isn't getting into trouble. "Firefly" he says in his deep, husky sexy voice. Wait. Did I really just say that?! "Froot loops?" he holds out a little ziplock bag of Froot Loops he's eating. I smile and shake my head. Tyler sticks his hand in the bag and grabs some. "Get your fucking own" Silas groans and pulls them away.

Damn. The way his arm flexes. His biceps are huge especially in the tight shirt he's wearing. He cockily smirks and I realize I'm staring. "Fuck" I say under my breath and he laughs. Did I really just say that aloud? Ughhh I'm dumb.

"Wanna go to the movies tonight? It's Friday night and I need to get out of my house" Tyler shrugs and I laugh as I nod. Tyler's so sweet and funny, I love it. I haven't genuinely laughed since mom and dad died last year. They left me and Maisie so I thought I was always gonna be alone...

But now that I have these two to talk to, I feel less alone. "Let's watch that scary movie that just came out, It. That is, if you're not a bitch, which you are" Silas smirks at Tyler whose rolling his eyes.

"Ok fuckface, game on" Tyler returns the smirk and I laugh. It's amazing how Silas was just rude to Tyler yesterday and now they're best friends. I love this though, having them. Call me crazy for already getting attached to them, but I get attached too easily and they make me laugh.

The bell rings so Tyler and I walk off to our classes until a hand on my shoulder pulls me back. Silas. "Forget what I said yesterday" he whispers in my ear which sends shivers down my spine. His breath is so warm and has a minty smell that could kill. "I need you Firefly" his lips brush against my temple so I close my eyes then he lets me go.

"I-I'll see you l-later" my voice gives out on me. He laughs and winks before walking off the opposite direction. Why am I suddenly turned on ughhh.

**

"Eat" he shoves food in my face and I look at it in disgust as I shake my head. He pushes his eyebrows together in confusion as he studies my face. "You're making yourself sick by not eating. Please don't make me do something that's gonna make you uncomfortable" he tries to convince me.

Tyler looks at me and I just look away. "Please Ell, for us and yourself?" he asks with a sad tone but I don't move a muscle. Silas sighs and pulls out his phone to start texting someone. "Oh Ell"