Leader

Silas

"Take cover!" I snatch Kitten up and duck under the table, covering her so nothing can hit her, it hits me. Firefly hid in the kitchen so hopefully she's okay. Kitten begins to cry so I shush her. "Shh, hey everything will be okay" I kiss her head and all the sudden more shooting is heard.

No way it can be more men... right? Someone runs up to the table we're under so I pull out my gun and point it at the person, to find out its dad. "I'm gonna take Maddie and Ella to mom, Tyler's with her" he says and I nod.

"Hey Kitten, everything's going to be okay alright? You'll be with mommy and uncle Tyler. Grandpa's going to take you now, I'll be with you as soon as I can. I love you so much"  I kiss her head before handing her to dad.

We nod to each other and he carriers her out. I come out from under the table and pull out my guns. "Silas!" a man shouts and suddenly a herd of men come running towards me so I begin shooting without mercy. They drop dead like flies and eventually die off all together.

I sigh and chuckle while pretend to blow steam off my guns. I swing my guns with my index fingers before running them back in my waistband, securely. "You good?" Aaron asks as we all meet up in the living room. I nod and scan Firefly's now destroyed house... damnit. 

Clapping is heard in the distance, making us all pull out our guns once again and aim at different places. "You killed off my best men you know?" a man in all black walks up to us and we all point our guns to him. He laughs and holds up his arms as if he's defeated. "Red Hooders" he smirks.

Red Hooders is our team name, we're not really a gang only better. "Who are you?!" grandpa asks curtly with stern in his tone. The man makes tsking noises with his tongue and teeth, causing annoyance to us.

"The name's Chad" he smirks and walks slowly in circles. I aim my gun at his head and he laughs. "Let this be a reminder to never think us Scorpions are gone" he throws something at the ground that releases smoke, causing us all to have a coughing fit. When the smoke fades, Chad vanishes as well.

We all look at each other and scowl.

**

Huff

Release

Release