Camping

Silas

"Wake up pretty girl" I gently shake Kitten. Her eyes flutter opens then she adorably yawns while stretching her arms. "It's time to get ready" I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She tiredly smiles and nods. "Ok daddy" she hugs me and I rub her back. "Can you help me?" she softly asks I nod. She swings her legs over her bed and climbs out.

I roll up her favorite blanket. "Let's start off with your blanket" I say then grab her horse stuffed animal which she can't sleep without. "And your horse" I chuckle.

After doing that, I tie it to her backpack and put it in the car along with Firefly and Is. Arms are suddenly wrapped around me, making me smile and place my hands on them. "Thank you for missing out on working with other boxers for us" Firefly says softly.

I turn around and wrap my arms around her. "I'd do anything for my family" I kiss her head. She smiles until we hear the front door close, revealing Kitten walking towards us. "Ready to go Kitten?" I ask and she nods.

She runs up to us and I catch her in my arms, putting her up in the air. "Okay baby, go say goodbye to Puzzle, uncle Tyler will be watching him for you" Firefly says softly so I let Kitten down. She zooms into the backyard, making Firefly and I laugh.

I pull Firefly into my chest and kiss her head. "I regret ever telling you to abort our damn precious little girl" I sigh and she shakes her head. "Don't ever take her away from me... I love her too much"

Firefly smiles and goes onto her tippy toes to softly kiss my cheek. "Never" she says sweetly. "And just so you know" she begins in a whisper and gets closer to my face "I'm going to throw you in the mud pit" she smirks.

I return the smirk. "We'll see about that" I say cockily then Kitten comes running up to us. "Let's get this show on the road!" I say cheerily while walking to the drivers side of the door.

**

Well then. Firefly and Kitten slept to whole hour of driving and woke up ten minutes before we made it to our site. "Ok loser, we're here" I ruffle Firefly's hair and stretch my my arm to the backseat to ruffle Kittens hair. "And you beautiful, your adventure awaits"

She chuckles and opens her door, walking over to mine and opens it. She tugs on my arm and tries to get me out of the seat. "I wanna seat up my tent!" she says with excitement, making me laugh while nodding. I get out of the car to be rushed to our tent spot.

Firefly follows us with the tents and places them down. "Here's your tent cutie" she hands Kitten her tent and I open it up. It's one of those pop up tents so I didn't have to do much, score. "Maddie, smile!" Firefly says suddenly.

Kitten blows a kiss to her then laughs.

I take her backpack off her back and place it in her tent

I take her backpack off her back and place it in her tent. "Wanna go swim in the creek? It's nice and cold" I smirk and Kitten and Firefly look at each other with a smile. "Uh oh..."