Recovery

Ella

My eyes flutter open and I look down to see I'm on the bare chest of Silas Archer. My head moves with his chest as it moves up and down when he breathes. How did I get here? How long was I out for? I don't care right now, all that matters is that I'm with Silas.

I kiss his cheek and he starts waking up. Shit. "Sorry" I whisper and his eyes open. He looks at me confused then suddenly he pulls me into a big hug. "Hi" I say softy with a smile. He passionately kisses my lips and I immediately respond before he pulls away.

"You're awake!" he shouts and I nod before wrapping my arms around him. He returns to favor and kisses my head. "I missed you" he mumbles into my shoulder. I tug on his shirt and kiss his neck. "Talk to me dammit I need to hear you" he pulls away.

I slightly laugh and smile. "I missed you too" my smile grows and he rests his forehead on mime. "I'm so glad to see your face again... when I found out I was in Asia, I wasn't sure if I would" I sigh and he pulls my chin up.

He studies my expressions then kisses my forehead. "I'm not going anywhere Firefly, I can promise you that" he pauses "I'm sorry...for causing all of that. I was the reason you were in Asia and I'm so bloody sorry" he says with full remorse and a sad tone.

I cuff his cheeks and softly place a kiss on his lips. "Stop blaming yourself, you can't control what those freaks do. We don't blame you, we blame them. Never blame yourself" me now the one pulling his chin up. "We love you" I smile.

He places a soft kiss on my lips and his hand on my stomach. "H-how is she.." he says a little hesitantly and nervously. I look down at his hand and put mine on his as I think of what to say.

"They starved me... whipped me... cut me... I don't know" I look into the distance as I pause. "I'll make an appointment as soon as I can to see how he's doing" I say. He looks up at me and clenches his jaw.

"Please eat... eat as much as you can, until you're more than full" he says shakily and his eyes water up. I immediately hug him and he cries into my shoulder. Poor baby... he's breaking apart and he's heartbroken over his baby.

I rub his back and he continues crying. "Don't cry baby, I'm sure she's okay" I console and make him feel better by saying, she, since he wants our baby to be a girl. His cries are all you feel in this quiet room and it breaks my heart seeing him like this... "Hey... she wouldn't want this" I pull away to be met with his swollen red crying eyes "want me to make you some cereal?" I ask with a slight smile.

He looks down. "I'm sorry. I promised myself I wouldn't b-" he starts, but I cut him off by passionately kissing his lips. He responds and wraps his arms around my body. We pull back for air and smile at each other. "I'll take you up on that cereal offer" he smirks.

I laugh and nod before getting out of bed and going downstairs to his kitchen. As I made his bowl, huge arms are wrapped around my body, making me smile. "Frosted Flakes or Froot Loops?" I ask and he pulls out Frosted Flakes from the cabinet.

"Make yourself some" he says and I nod. I'm so hungry honestly. I give him his bowl first then begin making mine. "So when are you gonna schedule the appointment to see if Baby Archer's ok?" he asks as he sits down at the dining table and I follow him.

"When it opens" I pause as I take out my phone "in an hour I'll call" I start eating my cereal and he nods before eating his. We eat in silence until I feel his hand rest on my thigh. "You know, we should probably be teaching our baby to keep their hands to themselves" I say jokingly as I refer to his hand on my thigh.