Vacation

Silas

It's been a six months. Moms cancer's gone. The scorpions have went silent since the shooting at my fight months ago. Kitten has gotten so big as well, damn does time fly! I tell her every single night that she's gorgeous and I love her. She never fails to smile and make me the happiest guy ever.

Today Firefly and I are going on a vacation with Kitten to Florida for a week. It'll be good for us to get away from all this stress.

Firefly jogs over to me with Maddie in her arms and a big smile on her face. "DADDY LOOK!" she says her Kittens sake. "Look how cute she is!!" she eyes train at Kitten and I look to see her in a lamb costume with a smile.

 "Look how cute she is!!" she eyes train at Kitten and I look to see her in a lamb costume with a smile

My lips curve upwards and I take Kitten from her arms. "You look beautiful, Kitten" I kiss her head and she laughs. "It's your big day! Your first vacation!" I say in a cheeky kid voice and she brings her arms up to my hair then grips onto it. "Ow ow ow okay you can let go"

Firefly laughs and takes Kitten, making her release her grip. "I know daddy has messy fluffy hair, but we can't rip it off baby" she chuckles as she kisses Kittens head. I wrap my arms around them and kiss Firefly's head. "Hey if you don't mind, could you watch her today while I get last minute stuff for the car" she asks.

"I'd love to babe, but I have my boxing meeting today" I say and she gives me puppy dog eyes. "Fine. I'll pull Tyler's ear up there with me" I pull out my phone and begin texting my ever so best friend. "Sent" I end.

"Dadda" Kitten says and puts her arms out. Firefly smiles and hands her back to me, bringing a smile to my face. I never get tired of her saying dadda or momma, it makes my heart melt every time. Firefly grabs her keys and pecks my lips then Kittens cheek.

Kitten smiles and grabs onto my finger while cooing to Firefly. "I'll see you later baby, daddy and uncle T will be here with you" Firefly says softly to her then looks up to me "Do I need to call you guys a baby sitter as well?" she jokes and I playfully roll my eyes.

"Be back soon. I love you" I passionately kiss her lips and she smiles then mouths I love you too. "Alright Kitten, say bye bye to mommy" I pull up her hand and wave it for her.

She get confused at first then cheekily smiles. "Bye bye!" she says, leaving a beautiful wide smile on Firefly and Is face. Damnit, I love my Kitten so much. I have a love hate relationship with her growing up and it's not okay.

I kiss her cheek and pull her into my chest. "Bye baby" Firefly kisses her head "Bye my other baby" she kisses my cheek and waves before walking out the door. Our goodbyes always take this long, especially with Kitten since we never wanna leave her.

The door suddenly opens so I immediately pull my gun out of my waistband with my free arm and point it at the door. "Whoa, calm your tits, Archer" Tyler laughs and I roll my eyes as I put my gun back. "Anyway, HOW'S MY CUTE AS HELL NIECE DOING?!" he walks over to me and tickles Kitten.