Problems

Ella

Alexis leaves and unfortunately Melody is still here. "So" Tyler slumps on the couch next to Melody and Silas. "Let's have a drink, I could really use a shot" he says and I shake my head. Silas nods and stands up to begin walking to the kitchen. I put my arms out, blocking his path.

He rolls his eyes. "Firefly we both know I can move you with no problem" he says and I shake my head with a sad face. He sighs and turns to everyone. "No drinks" he says and walks back into the living room. I smile and walk back as well.

We continued talking, mainly about Melody. Silas stands up to grab a water and I lean across the arm of the couch to grab my phone. "Alexis already texted me" i chuckle and Tyler smiles.

Hands cuffed my ass cheeks and I'm pulled into someone, which I know is Silas. "Got your butt" he chuckles pulls me into his chest with his arms wrapped around my waist. "Tyler wanna play a game were Melody asks us never have I ever questions and we take a shot if we did the thing?"

I grow with anger. "Get off me!" I snap and get out of his grip. He looks at me in confusion with his arms out to the side. "Don't touch me okay?! Just get away from me!" I growl and walk over to the couch and sit down.

Silas keeps his eyes on me and eventually sits down at the couch furthest away from me. "Let's play that shot game, Tyler" he says and Tyler nods. Silas gets up to go into the kitchen to grab a bottle of fireball and tequila and some shot glasses. I shake my head and just sit back in my seat. He sets them down in front of them and looks at Melody. "Let the games begin" he winks.

Why is he being such an asshole? "Okay girlie, never have I ever moaned the wrong name during sex" Melody smirks and Silas takes a shot. My eyes widen and Tyler and I look at him with worry.

He looks back at me then to Tyler. "When I went through the phase of fucking every girl, I always moaned Firefly's name" Silas shrugs and I take a sigh of relief. He chuckles and Tyler shakes his head.

Melody nods. "Broke the condom" she asks and none of them take a shot. "Didn't take birth control" she looks at me in the corner of my eye, hinting at me. My blood boils and I go to speak, until Silas does.

He shakes his head. "I don't wear those stupid things and Tyler here is a virgin so" he says and Melody looks at me. "We had Kitten when we were eighteen" he clarifies and Melody looks at him with her eyes widened. "Birth control failed"

She then looks at me with a smug look. 'Yea right' she mouths to me and I drop my jaw. Thats not fair.... not at all.

The game went on and I've come to realization that most of the questions were hinting at Silas and I. Silas took ten shots and Tyler took seven. "It's twelve o'clock and my pregnant self is tired" I look at Melody.

She nods and stands up. "We should hang out tomorrow!" she looks at Silas "I had a good time talking to you today" she smiles and Silas nods. "Bye dude" she kisses his temple, making me fume. "It was good meeting you two!" she smiles and waves at Tyler and I.

I roll my eyes and Silas looks at me before standing and walking over to stand next to me. "Peace Melody, text me!" Silas says and she nods before walking out. "Tyler are you leaving too?" he asks and Tyler stands up nodding.

I look at him. "Tyler please be careful, you've been drinking. Or do you wanna stay here tonight?" I ask and he smiles at me while shaking his head no. "You sure?" I ask one last time.