Mistake

Silas

I passionately kiss her soft gentle lips then sit her on the counter away from the stove. She wraps her arms around my neck and the kisses deepen. Stop Kai. You barely know her and she barely knows you. But I can't... I can't pull myself away her.

She stretches her arm out behind and feels around for the buttons on the stove to turn it off. I pick her up from the counter and walk us up the stairs without breaking the kiss, even though I don't where I'm going. Once we reach the top, she opens the doorknob to what I'm guessing is her room.

I pin us to the wall and without taking my eyes off her, I pull off my shirt and she helps pull down my sweatpants. I throw my sling off as well. Then she holds her arms up so I slip her shirt off then her jeans. I pick her back up then lay her on the bed. She wraps one of her arms around my waist and the other around my neck.

My kisses lower down to her neck then collarbone. She releases an accidental moan which I find the cutest thing ever. My hand finds itself unclipping her bra then tosses it to the ground along with her underwear.

Ah Silas stop. You're getting too far into this. Fuck it. I'm young and dumb. I stand up for a quick second to pull down my boxers and immediately hover back over her. Once I slide into her, her nails dig into my back as she loudly moans.

I stuff my head in the crook of her neck as I begin to thrust. Her moans are constant and I attempt to kiss her neck. Her knees start to get weaker the harder and deeper I get.

**

I roll over to wrap my arm around Firefly, but nothing. My eyes shoot then I hear something coming from downstairs so I throw on my boxers and sweatpants before jogging down the stairs. "You have Froot Loops?!" I grab the box and look at her with a face of excitement.

She laughs and nods so I grab a bowl from the cabinet and fill it up with the cereal and milk. "Spoons are right there" she points at a drawer and I nod as I take a spoon out. Wait. As much as I'd love to scarf these down my throat, she needs to eat too. Taking out another bowl, I fill it up with Froot Loops as well with a spoon. "No tha-" she stops when she sees my eyebrow raised at her. "Thanks" she sits down at the table and I follow.

Last night. Fuck. What did I do to this poor girl? I fucked her over and she doesn't know me... she knows Silas Cody Frey... not Silas Dakota Archer. She just gave her fucking virginity to a guy I'm not. "I'm sorry" I blurt out and she looks at me in confusion as she eats. "For last night" I avoid looking at her.

"It was uh... sudden but what's done is done. No need to apologize Si" she takes my hand and smiles. I look up at her with a face of regret and guilt... sucks she had sex with my outside character. "Before you ask, yes I'm on birth control"

I continue eating my Froot Loops and discreetly watch as she eats hers. It makes me happy watching her eat. My phone goes off and a text from dad appears. "Get home. Now." is all he needs to say to make me stand up and grab my keys. "I gotta go, see you later Firefly" I kiss her temple before running out of the house.

Speeding home, I realize I forgot my bag at her house. Oh well, I'll get it later. I pull into the driveway then run into the house to see the guys in the dining room discussing something. "Silas come here" dad demands and I walk over to them.

"Wait where's Lily's friend?" I look around and mom mouths she just left. Why is she being so quiet and why are the guys so demanding? "Whats wrong?" I ask and Colin hands me my knife Tyler found at the store. "W-"