Feelings

Ella

Mmm. I groan as I roll out of my bed. My stomach's killing me and I feel like absolute hell. But on the bright side, my baby's developing its heart!! That's the most exciting thing that's happened to me since mom and dad died, well besides meeting Silas and Tyler of course.

Crash!

A noise from downstairs causes me to jump. What the hell? I finicky walk out of my room and quietly open Maisies door to see her sleeping. Then who's downstairs? Tip toeing, I go down the stairs and peek down to see Silas picking up pans from the floor.

"How nice of you to invite yourself in" I laugh and sit on the island. Tyler pops out of nowhere and sits next to me. "Ew now both of you losers are here" I push Tyler off the island and chuckle.

He groans and rubs the back of his head. "Well, didn't know you were into having a baby with a loser" Silas grins as he puts waffles on three plates. I blush hardcore and look away to prevent him from seeing it. "Oh don't hide that beautiful smile now, Firefly"

"Nothing to say now huh" Tyler laughs and I throw a peppermint I keep on the island at him. He stands up and sits at the dining table while mugging me, making me laugh. Silas places the three plates of waffles on the table.

I jump off the island and sit at the table in front of the guys. "So why are you guys here?" I ask while giving them a fork. Both of them are stuffing their mouths with waffles so I guess I gotta wait for my answer.

Silas swallows down whatever he's eating then looks at me. "To make sure you eat" he points at my waffles and I mouth the word right under my breathe.  "So, proceed to start eating or I'll call off my fight today so I can watch you eat" he demands.

"No you don't have to do that" I start eating the waffle and he nods before continuing to eat his. He's so intimidating so I guess he has that affect on me even though I know he wouldn't hurt me.

We finish eating our waffles then get ready to leave for an hour ride to where Silas fights at. Yep, they even bought their own clothes along. I look at myself in the mirror and pull up my shirt so I can see my stomach then start to feel guilty for eating that waffle.

I hate the way I see myself. Why did Silas come back for an ugly body girl like me? Tears flood my eyes and eventually run down my cheeks. "Firefly are you ready?" Silas knocks on my door and I try to wipe away my tears, but they keep falling. The redness around my eyes don't help either. "You're not answering so I'm coming in" the door suddenly opens.

He looks at me in confusion and doesn't hesitate to hug me. "W-we better go" I cry and he pulls away while giving me an are you crazy look so I just look back at him.

"No, what's wrong?" he asks and I shake my head so he looks off to the side then all the sudden his lips are crashed into mine. I find myself passionately kissing his soft lips back until he cautiously pulls away. "What's wrong Firefly?" he repeats.

I wrap my arms around him while I cry into his chest, unable to calm myself. He rubs my back and hugs me tightly. "I regret eating that stupid waffle" I manage to say.

"Why?" he asks and I pull away from him. "You need it to keep our baby healthy, you want that right?" he convinces and I nod. "Then why do you regret eating it?" he softly asks.

I look in the distance for a second thinking whether or not if I tell him I'll sound pathetic or not, but I know I'll feel better telling him. "After eating... I just feel so huge and isn't it every girls dream to have a flat stomach? Well after eating it's not like that and I feel li-"

He pecks my lips, making me stop stressing. "Stop rambling, beautiful" he puts his forehead on mine and I calm down. "Bloated. Your body is unfortunately gonna change throughout the day so don't feel bad for anything. It happens to everyone, even Tyler and I even though we may be 'fit'  it happens. You're beautiful as hell Firefly and don't forget that" he smiles.