Abort baby Archer

Ella

I begin to shake and breath heavily as he gets closer to my face. "TELL ME!" he shouts and pins me harder into the lockers. Tears fall down my cheeks so I avoid eye contact with him while I slowly nod. He scans me up and down, but stops at my stomach. "Get rid of it" he says sternly with anger and looks up at me.

My jaw drops and heart sinks. "W-what?" I stutter. I'm too afraid to look him in the eye so I just stare at his perfectly chiseled chest that's visible though his tight black shirt that's suffocating his muscles.

"It doesn't have a life yet. No heart developed so get rid of it" he slightly pins me harder, "I don't need you carrying my baby". I just stand there silently with my thoughts overcrowding me so all you can hear are my sniffles and tears hitting the ground. "Do you hear me?!" he breaks the silence.

I nod which is followed by a sniffle. He goes to talk, but my anxiety overcomes me so I find the bravery to cower down and run off, breaking loose from his tight grip.

How can he be so damn heartless?

**

"Go play up in your room" I smile then Maisie runs up the stairs into her room while I sit at the dining table shaking as I dial the doctors phone number. The sooner the better.

Once she answers, I tell her I want an abortion which surprised the hell out of her. I guess I never thought about whether I was gonna keep the baby of a killer or not. Ok, I sound like I'm holding a grudge against Silas, I'm not... just all I think about when I hear his name is gangs, killer, bad guy, all that.

My abortion is two days from now... yay. At least this is all before it has a life, like Silas said. The sound of door knocking snaps me out of my thoughts so I groan as I get up and open the door revealing Kane behind it. "Hey Els... I wanted to make sure you were okay"

I open the door fully so he can walk in. He needs to know especially if I have an abortion two days from now... I can't hide that. Well, I could, but it's wrong. "Uh yea... actually I need to tell you something" I lead him to the dining table and we sit down.

He nods and takes my hand. "Anything Els, I'm here for you" he says softly. Aww... how the hell did I get so damn lucky to have this sweet guy? Then again, I'm pregnant with another guys baby, guess you get the good with the bad.

"Silas... stapled head guy" I try to jog his memory and he nods. "Kane... I-" tears escape my eyes then a pair of arms are suddenly wrapped around me. This is all I need to feel comfortable around this guy... around anyone actually, hugs calm me.

"I'm here for you El, don't ever be afraid to talk to me. I won't get mad at you" he rubs my back and I begin to calm down. You got this Ella... he's most supportive person you know.

I sigh and pull out of his gentle grip. "I don't know how to tell you so i'm gonna get this over with" I take a deep breath and hold both his hands. "I'm uh... before I say this, this happened before we started dating so I didn't cheat on you" I make clear. He nods and rubs the back of my palm with his thumb.

"It's fine Ella" he kisses my forehead. "I may not necessarily have a relationship with the guy, but I don't really have anything against him rather than him being an aggressive rude asshole... no offense" he chuckles and I nod. "But you can tell me" his voice softens.

My nerves calm and I clutch his hands. "A few days ago I found out I was pregnant with his baby" I hesitantly day and his face goes still. "I'm so so sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I was just really scared and thought if I told anyone it had to be him. But it doesn't matter anymore because he doesn't want it and my abortion is two days from now" I swallow the sob wanting to escape my throat.