He's coming!

Silas

It's been about four weeks since I proposed to the love of my life. I'm so damn excited to stand up there with her, saying I do. Few more months and she's officially mine. "Babe" I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Firefly. "Can you wake Maddie up? Tyler and Alexis wanted to watch her for the day" she says.

I raise an eyebrow and she shrugs. "Okay. But if my damn daughter doesn't come back in one piece, I will kill Tyler and Alexis" I say and she chuckles. "Don't fucking try me when it comes to my family"

She runs her hand down my arm. "I love your protective side" she winks and I playfully roll my eyes before walking to Kittens room. I quietly open the door to see her peacefully sleeping with her stuffed horse in her arms.

I slowly walk over to her and put my hand on her arms to gently shake her. "Kitten, wake up" I kiss her forehead and her eyes flutter open, making me smile. "Good morning beautiful" I pick her up bridal style.

Her little giggles are heard and she wraps her arms around my neck. "Good morning daddy!" she smiles and rests her head on my chest as I walk into the living room. "Why am I up so early" she yawns.

I set her down in front of Firefly. "Morning baby!" Firefly kisses her forehead. "You're spending the day with uncle Tyler and Alexis!" she smiles and Kitten throws her arms up with excitement. "Go get ready! They're eager to see you" she kisses her cheek.

Kitten runs back into her room and Firefly pulls me into her chest. "What's up with you?" I chuckle and she shrugs with a smile before crashing her lips into mine. "Hey cutie" I smile.

"I have to go to the store to get some groceries, you coming?" she asks and I nod. "Leech" she chuckles and I smirk before showering her with kisses and tickling her. "S-stop!" she begins to kick me.

"Ow, fuck you" I stop tickling her. She smiles. "Go get your cute ass dressed then let's go" I ruffle her hair, making her groan before getting up and walking to our room. Oh how I'm so glad I put that ring on her finger.

**

"Put your seatbelt on" she nags and I look at her. "Silas. Dakota. Archer. You put that damn seatbelt on or I'll divorce you" Firefly tries to threat, but it just results in me raising an eyebrow at her.

She returns the raised eyebrow. "Fine" I groan while putting me seatbelt on, satisfying her. I start driving to the store which is close so it's not much of a drive. "Hey Kicker!" I put my hand on her bump and he kicks.

Firefly chuckles. "He's been extra cheerful today" she smiles and I laugh. "No really, it's like he's in a good mood. He gets that from me" she winks. I playfully roll my eyes and she puts her hand on mine.

Three minutes later I'm pulling into a parking spot and we walk into the store. "I want candy" I hold her hand and walk to the candy aisle. Firefly laughs and watches me scan the candy. "Sour gummy worms!" I snatch them and throw it in our cart. "Babe. I see my favorite candy"

She looks at me. "Oh yea?" she asks softly and I nod while excitedly grabbing the sour patch kids. "Should've known" she shakes her head and I smirk. "You like everything sour, weirdo"

I smirk. "No, you're as sweet as candy" I wink and she drops her jaw before playfully rolling her eyes. "Cereal! I need to stock up" I start speeding to the cereal aisle with Firefly slowly following behind me. "Frosted Flakes" I toss it in the cart. "Froot Loops" I toss as well. "I like the marshmallows in lucky charms to" I throw in the car.