Epilouge

Silas

It's been 4 years now.

Time flew by so fast that I can't catch up. Anyways, we're going to this water park for a week and by we, I mean Tyler, Alexis, Firefly, Kicker, Kitten, and I. What stuns me is that Kicker is already four and Kitten is nine!

Since Kicker is older now, here's a few characteristics about him. He inherited my green eyes, has brown hair that we're cutting this week, and he's overall just a good kid. Just like Kitten, he doesn't complain or any shit like that. I don't see how any of my kids aren't asses... Firefly's just a good mother.

"Come on daddy!!" Kitten and Kicker tug at my arm

"Come on daddy!!" Kitten and Kicker tug at my arm. I laugh and let them drag me into the car. "Yay!!" they shout with excitement. I look at Firefly, whose sitting in the passengers seat, with a look saying they get that from you, making her laugh.

She holds my free hand and I start driving."What about uncle Tyler and aunt Alexis?" Kicker asks from the backseat. Firefly explains to him how we're meeting them up there.

Let's get this four hour ride on the road!

**

"Uncle Tyler! Aunt Alexis!!" the kids run over to Tyler and Alexis and hug their legs. They smile and pick them up as if they're their own children. Not to brag, buttttt Firefly and I do have the best babies ever.

Oh and I forgot to mention, Tyler and Alexis became a thing, no surprise there. We knew they liked each other.

Firefly wraps her arms around me. "You guys go do what you want, I'll sit with Asher in the kids area" she says softly and I look up at everyone to see them nodding. "Go! Have fun! Asher and I will have more fun anyway" she smiles.

I chuckle. "I know you both will, I'm kind of jealous" I slightly tilt my head and Kicker runs over to me. "K Kicker, you're staying with mommy so you do what you your big heart desires" I ruffle his hair, making him laugh. "Let's go!" I put my arm up and we walk off.

ELLA

I sit in the water while Asher runs off, playing on this playground thing in the water. He goes to the very top and shoots water at me. "Asher!" I laugh and he claps before running off to do more things.

I sit back down in the water and watch him play. I love being a mom so much... watching your kid play is something so memorable and I'll never let go of that. Asher and Maddie are the best things that has ever happened to me, besides Silas of course!

Asher comes running towards me and I laugh as I catch him. "Mommy come up with me!" he bounces around and takes my hand. I stand up and he drags me up to the top of the playground that's in water.